Megan's New Boyfriend

Megan your always fantasizing about the fours and my relationship with Damon, you know what you need right?" I suddenly got a great idea. Megan has always loved the idea of me dating Damon because of how 'romantic' it would be but she has never tried to find herself a love life. And I think its time.

Who wouldn't date her anyway, she's perfect girlfriend material. She has unique bright red hair, sparkling eyes, the intelligence of a doctor, a slim waist, cute face, and even more importantly the biggest heart.

Oh and a nice ass. 

She loves to point that out.

"Oh god what?" she cuts her eyes at me suspiciously as if she already knows that she won't like whatever I'm going to say. I never like her ideas and she never likes mine. Typical.

"A boyfriend, so you will stop obsessing over my interactions with the fours."

Her face drops before she can speak. Cat got her tongue.

"Who do you have in mind?" and I smirk. I know the perfect person for Megan. She clearly has a crush on him but will never admit it which infuriates me. Whenever she isn't obsessing over my love life she is low-key obsessing over hers. She just doesn't know that I have been stalking her every move. I see when she stares at him, or brings up little 'innocent' conversations involving him.

'Did you see Ryan help our teacher with her books thats so nice'

'Ryan seems like a good person right?'

'Out of all of the fours I think Ryan will be the only one to graduate, you know excluding Damon because of your help'

I see you even when I don't see you Megan.

"Ryan."

Her face flushes instantly like I just cutest her biggest secret to the world. Her cheeks almost resemble her hair. See I knew it.

Yep. Megan likes Ryan, one of the fours. I have to say I approve of this particular four. Everyone knows that he is the nicest one and he has never disrespected anyone, so why does he hang out with Damon and the others? Well that is beyond me.

"Ryan from the fours?! He would never go out with me..." her voice spoke unconfidently, with her eyes in a daze. This is not the Megan that I know. Where is my fiery red headed demon? Who is this imposter?

"Yes he would Megan your gorgeous!" I tell her resisting the urge to smack her in the face. I hate how she never admits her feelings for Ryan especially because she believes that she isn't good enough. Is that how it feels to her when I talk about Damon?

I bet Ryan likes her too.

"How do I even approach him?" she asks. I bet I can solve this problem....

"Ill take care of it" I smirk at her and her face beams with worry. She knows that when I want to do something ill do it regardless of what she says. If she were to do the same thing to me regarding Damon I would die of embarrassment but luckily our situations are different.

Now time to ask Damon for a favor...

"Have you thought about how your going to talk to Damon about that girl?" she asks me hesitantly. I was hoping she wouldn't bring this up...

Ive been bummed about that call all week and honestly I was going to avoid it until I wasn't sad anymore. Of course I've seen Damon since then but that girl never called during our sessions so I've been left out of the loop. It kills me thinking about how that could be his girlfriend. I told Megan I would just get over him but she insists that I talk to him about that 'Ava' girl so I can tell him how I feel. But like her I'm a coward....

Ill do it eventually but not now...

"No and I don't plan it anytime soon." I cut the conversation short and thankfully she understands that I still need time. Ill just have to ask him upfront but I cant do that yet. First I need to ask him about Ryan.

----------------

"Why do you have such a creepy look on your face Danielle?" Megan says when I smile like this I look like the joker. Maybe she's right..Im just so excited for her.

"He said yes!!!!" I scream at her and we jump around like monkeys on a bed from the kids song. Im so happy for her, now she can stop bringing up Damon every five seconds. 

I still wonder who Ava is....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note;

Sorryyyy this update is very late I've been super busy. Also sorry this chapter is short but I hope you like it. Thank you for reading :)