Ouch That Hurts Sweetheart

This chapter is dedicated to GNK_01 thank you for the amazing cover! (Which is above)
____________________________________

Chapter 9: Ouch That Hurts Sweetheart

How was your date?" he asks me as soon as I let him in my house. Since he cancelled our tutoring session at the last minute that day, I made him reschedule to do it today after my date with Kade....which was amazing!

Kade really outdid himself for the date. He took me for a boat ride and we had a picnic on the boat. He told me the boat was his fathers and that he borrows it sometimes which didn't matter to me. The boat was huge, and truly beautiful. Despite Kades player antics he made the date really enjoyable. I got to know a lot about him because we spent the whole time talking...it was nice... I hope we go on more dates.

I definitely do not want to admit all of this to Damon though...

"It was good, Kade seems like a gentlemen." Damon scrunches his face when I say this. Does he not think of Kade that way? Probably not since they are all notorious for staying in trouble and playing everyone.

Although I've never seen Damon flirt with anyone at school? Maybe he does it outside of school...

"Kade is not a gentleman. Im sure he's just trying to sleep with you." he snorts looking at me as if I were crazy. His green eyes shine in the light of my bedroom. The black shirt he's wearing really brings them out.

"Do you not like me hanging out with him or something?" Im beginning to get tired of his rude remarks. If he has such a big problem with this then he should take it up with Kade.

"Why would I care?" his voice is hard, sounds to me like he's envious of Kade for some reason.

"You keep asking me about him." I point out, "It seems like you have a problem with the way you keep bashing everything I say."

"Because I know the real Kade, you don't."

"Why does it matter if I hang out with him anyway?" Im starting to think he's being way too overprotective and I don't understand it. If he doesn't like me then why does he care so much? Theres no logical answer to his behavior.

"It doesn't I just don't want to hear about it." Damons voice is filled with animosity. His face is stern and guarded like he doesn't want me to know what he's feeling.

"You asked me about it first!" I remind him feeling outraged. Is he stupid or what?

"Because Kade won't shut up about you and its annoying as fuck!" his voice is a little higher.

"Shut up!" I whisper, "Do you want my dad to kick your ass?" I raise my eyebrow at him suggestively because I know my dad will bust in here if he hears Damon shout at me.

"Im just saying ever since you agreed to go on the date he hasn't stopped talking about you. Its annoying. Your annoying I don't get it." perplexed, he is.

"Im surprised, I think he really likes me then!" my face begins to turn pink. Damon looks like he wants to barf.

"No that just means your making it easy for him. Trust me he doesn't like you."

"And why not?"

"He's just trying to piss me off. Believe it or not Kade and I aren't as good of friends as you might think." he admits to my surprise. Theres gotta be more to this than he's admitting but I won't ask. I am curious to know what he means though. I thought all of the fours were best friends with each other?

"Really? But you guys are both apart of the fours?" he seems confused when I say this.

"The fours? What is that?"

"You don't know? Everyone calls you guys that." I remember when Megan told me. I would have thought he would have known this.

"Thats the stupidest thing I have heard. Seriously these girls are crazy."

"Agreed. Y'all aren't special enough to obtain any title as such." I tease him.

"Oh really? Do you think you are special enough then?" he smiles at me and suddenly I realize we have been talking this whole time instead of studying. When did we become so comfortable with each other?

"Yes of course. Look at me. Don't you agree?" I laugh pointing at myself with exaggerated confidence. I know I look pretty today because I spent a lot of time getting ready this morning for the date. My hair is straightened to perfection and Im wearing my favorite black dress. Its skin tight and hangs off the shoulders.

He licks his lips looking me from head to toe which makes me squirm under his stare, "Yeah I guess your right." His green eyes stare into mine and my confidence diminishes even more. Those eyes always win against mine, so I blush instantly. He takes notice of this and smirks checking me out once more.

"See your easy." he points out crossing his arms.

"Your infuriating." I break eye contact, deciding to start our session before he pulls anymore moves on me.

"Ouch that hurts sweetheart." I mug him reaching for my books on my desk and he shoots me a wink.

Im going to kill him.