One

I am standing few meters across, behind the pillar away from where Taeyong is standing. He is looking at some different varieties of flowers. His hand reached out a light pink daisies and smelled it then his eyebrows knitted and he put the flower back to pick a different one.

He seemed to look undecided on what flowers to buy. I grabbed my dslr camera out of my small black backpack and effortlessly took pictures of him, then a florist walked by from where I am standing.

"Excuse me?" I mumbled. She went closer to me.

"What did that guy buy?" I asked, leaning my head closer to her and pointed my index finger at Taeyong who is now paying at the cashier.

She was taken aback and confused by the question I made.

"Are you two knew each other?" she asked.

I get irritated by her sudden question however I still managed to put up a smile. "Just answer me" I pulled her arm with force just to scare her little bit.

"He buys yellow tulips" she said as I let go of her red-marked arm while smiling.

"So the love of my life likes tulips, huh?" I said to myself.

"Get me a dozen of yellow tulips" I said to the florist as she's making her way.

I watched Taeyong as he's walked to the exit. How a person could be this freakingly hot and handsome while just walking around?

Just he, walking casually could still pass as a fashion show. Golddamit! He must be god's favorite or maybe fought soldiers before and win their lands independency.

After paying the yellow tulips that I purchased, I hurriedly walked outside and went to my car to follow Taeyong's car.

I smelled the tulips while looking at his car like a madly insane girl. Of course I was a meters away from his car. I don't want him to get scared and knew about me, yet.

Or else it will be the end of me and my love story with him.

His car stopped in front of their dorm. I parked my car near to his and went out and started taking pictures of him again as he walked towards the entrance of their dorm.

"Ya! Lee Taeyong!" I yelled out his name. Hoping he would take a look over his shoulders but he didn't. It made me sad for a second but I have already made a plan.

The right side corner of my mouth turned up making a smirk, "I am going to make you mine Taeyong, only mine"

-

I looked at my wrist watch to check the time it says 1:15 am.

He must be lying on his bed now sleeping soundly with his comfortable sheets that's wrapped around him. I heaved a sigh. I think it's time to go home.

See you soon, Yeobo.

I cannot be late! Dammit! I immediately make my way out of the car and running hurriedly to the venue's entrance where NCT is having a press conference for their Nature Republic promotions.

I felt an arm pulled me out with force. "Excuse me but where do you think you're going?" she looked at me intently.

"Stupid bitch, of course to the fanmeeting" I said as I glared at her. "Show me your pass" she said with authority. Do you think you can scare me off with that tone?

I remove her hand off my arm. "I don't have it" I said and continue walking inside. She pulls me out again and this time my ass kissed the damn hard floor.

"Don't waste my time miss, the queue is long don't you see? You are not the only one who's attending here. So pass first before you enter" she said as if no one can change her mind.

This girl is testing my patience.

 I stood up and folded my arms over the chest. The blood in my veins boiled. I got mad. Fuming mad.

I pulled out my knife pushing it to her side with force "You don't want any blood stains to scatter here, do you?" I threatened her. Her eyes widened and she stammers while she blabbers some shits.

I have no time to listen to the nonsense things she's saying. I need to get inside.

She then takes a side step letting me make my way inside the venue.

Before I entered the venue I leaned closer to her. "If anyone knows about this get ready because I see red when I got mad"

As I scanned the whole place I noticed that chairs are half full- the front chairs are full already and the remaining empty seats were only at the back part.

Fuck no, I ain't sitting at the back, never.

If only the crikey girl had not blocked me on the entrance, I would have been comfortable sitting in front now.

I went to the front and pulled one of the girls' hair that's already sitting comfortably.

"Bitch get your ass off here that is my chair you're sitting at" some fans notice and turned their heads to us.

Mind your fucking business fellas.

She pulled her hair back using her hand. "As far as I remember I paid for this and there's no name on it" wow this whore knows how to talk back.

I grabbed her face hard with one hand leaving red marks on it. "Leave or else" I took out my knife again then runs it on her cheeks.

"Ya! michyeosseo?" she shouted, gaining some attention. I can see her eyes getting glossy and in horror.

My eyes darted at her. "Yes I go crazy if you didn't get your ass off. Now leave." I stated and harshly removed my hand on her jaw. She hurriedly picked up her stuffs and half running away from me.

"Hey" I said making her stopped and turned her head to me.

"Shh" I ran my finger over lips and ended smiling crazily to her. Her eyes widened from what I did, as if I committed a crime.

She nodded frantically and quickly walking away. Good girl.

I sat on the chair and fixed myself.

Phew.

Some people here look down on me, do they think I am that easy to deal with? Well they guessed it wrong.

I could hear murmurs from both of my sides as well as on my back. Are they dumb or what? Don't they know I can hear them? Dumb dusty doughnuts.

I know they were talking about me I ain't no fool to not notice.

I turned to them while right brows rose. They were surprised when I turned to them and their heads suddenly looked down to avoid my gaze.

Yes that's right. Lower your fucking heads on me, dummies.

Before I knew it the venue is already filled with fans. Touch by NCT127 played on the background and everyone is getting hyped and singing along to the song.

I started to take out my camera adjusting its settings and lens to have clearer and high resolution. I'll make sure I had a good shot at them.

Some staffs and securities went around again making sure that nothing could harm NCT.

I tried to stay calm as possible. Not because I could possible hurt them but the fact that I barely sneaked inside.

I've done these things countless times why am I being a pussy right now. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged the thought off.

I looked around and my eyes stopped at the girl sitting next to me. Why did I notice her just now? Is she really a fan? Damn she looked fine.

Minutes had passed the press conference began and the MC announced and welcome them.

NCT walks in and lined up getting ready to give their greetings. "To the world, yeogin NCT" they bow as they greeted while flashing their set of white teeth.

They are so fucking undeniably fine as hell.

Camera flickers and flashes almost blinding everywhere for them. I also took pictures of them specially focusing my camera to Taeyong from time to time.

Taeyong looks at my way smiling to my camera. I took pictures of him as many as possible while he's eyes is still on me. I smiled in delight. Fucking yes eyes on me, only for me.

The event went on, they usually talked about what are their favorite products how they used it and some of the members recommend good varieties of products that are useful to have a good skin.

Fans obviously get crazy on them because who wouldn't? They produce good quality music with their amazing vocals plus the looks. Good heavens! Stan talent. Stan NCT.

I am a sasaeng fan but I don't have any plans on hurting them. Well, does invading privacy counts? Seems not at all. And of course I collect things that Taeyong uses and have. From the smallest things to biggest.

I sometimes couldn't imagine what I could do for them- for him because hell fucking yes I'd kill for him.

I only need Taeyong to be mine and life would be picture perfect. 

Loving Taeyong | In A Sasaeng Wayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें