Two

"June 22, 2020 Informant B emerges saying Lee Taeyong apology isnt sincere while fans wanted him to leave NCT"

My sight gets darkened as I continue reading further the article about Taeyong's issue again. "Fuck em' not again. Not to my Taeyong again" series of curses comes out from my mouth.

Taeyong's past issue has been heated again and goes trending.

"How could they bring the issue back?" I said to myself while eyebrows knitted. Taeyong already apologize, also both parties already settle and compromise. But what is this now? I sigh in frustration.

Sm Ent., you better do your job right and make actions to your artist before I do something and burn down your company.

Is there nothing else people can do now? Funny how they could do stupid things just to drag you down from the limelight. How low could they get?

My grip on the mouse tightened while I scroll through the comments. My eyes become narrow as I see off judgments' regarding on Taeyong's past behavior up to now. The blood in my veins shoots up and my hand forms a ball of fist.

"Curse all of you" I whisper into the air. I replied and defend Taeyong from anti's who commented hateful things on him then reported and blocked most of them. These people should learn what respect is and know what are right and wrong before spitting out accusations.

I picked up my phone beside the keyboard and decided to dial my best friend's number. It rang for about a minute, then a voice came out "The other line is busy, leave a message after the be-" I'm not so fond of waiting so I ended it. Ugh, where is this Minah gone for again?

Shin Minah,
the only girl I've been going out to- I mean in a friendly manner. I met him since we're on second grade middle school and decided to be best friends and the rest is history. Oh wait, he's also a sasaeng. Doyoung's sasaeng to be specific.

Minutes had passed I hear a calling tone from my phone, Minah's name appear on the dialer. I picked it up and swiped the answer icon. "Motherfucker, eodiya?" I blurted out.

"Ya! Ya! Calm your ass down" she said aggressively. "I am at the café, Doyoung's here" she whispers with a hint of giddy. For all I know I can already picture her out squealing in joy seeing Doyoung near.

"Have you seen the article about Taeyong's issue again?" I asked her with a high pitched voice. "Huh? But that was ages ago. Omo! I am going to check it. I'll call you back" she said and suddenly ended the call. Call you back your ass!

I leaned my back on my swivel chair and looked up at the ceiling releasing a sigh. "Lee Taeyong, I can't wait to be with you and have our happy ending together" I said and smiled like a crazy girl.

-

We stood here in front of SM Building hoping to see the members who are preparing for their comeback. It was already late when I saw Yuta and Sicheng coming out from the building. Both of them are wearing hoodies and facemask. Their heads hanged low. Something odd is really going on right now.

Their manager yells at them while saying something. Yuta and Sicheng raise their heads and talked back to their managers.

"Both of you stay out of this!" their manager yells at them once again.

"Then do something if you don't want us to meddle" the boys said and went to their car.

My eyes widened. I elbowed Minah on my side. "Omo, did that really happen?" she asked incredulously. I just stay quiet and intently look at their manager. I run my right hand on my leather jacket's inside pocket and feeling the firearm. Hurt the boys again or else I'll blow up your head.

It was my first time seeing Winwin and Yuta letting out their emotion to their managers like that. This is quite weighty. They sounded hurt and disappointment written on their faces.

I looked at some fans also camping outside the building waiting for NCT. They looked worried and lost for the boys especially to Taeyong I don't want to see everyone in a state like this. It was too painful, my heart somewhat ripped.

The practice room lights were still opened. All of us looked up and surprised when Doyoung opened the glass windows, he looks tired. He leaned on it like he's life depends on it. He sighs and closes his eyes and stayed on that position for a moment.

Minah started to cry, I looked around and the fans were also crying. Aigoo. What is really happening? Why it feels so heavy?

Suddenly, Doyoung sings and that when hits me. I bit my lower lip to stop my tears. The fans cry harder. He's very close to Taeyong. I can't picture out what he's feeling right now.

This is too much. I can't stand it. I looked at Hyejin, she nooded. I am going inside.

I wore my cap and facemask on. No one can stop me, ever. The livid that I'm feeling right now is inexplicable. I can't imagine what possible things might happen once I step foot to that building. I might kill anyone but I don't give a damn. I won't let anyone pained the family that I have. No one could ever hurt czennies.

I swung open the door and sneaked into SM backdoor. I roam my eyes to see if someone's around. I need to be watchful or else I'll get caught. I was able to get inside the building. If you're asking how I enter the building with a passcode. I have my ways. I dodge off the areas that have CCTV. Seems like the staffs and personnel went home already. The side corner of my mouth turned up. My plan is already in my hands. Actually, there's more CCTV installed on this whole building than you can imagine. But I don't really mind getting caught on cameras.

I used the stairs and straightly went up to one of the offices. I harshly opened the door. His eyes flew to me the moment I entered "Nuguseyo?!" He said almost shouting as he stood up. I smirked even though it's not visible because of the facemask.

"You don't have to know" I went closer to him and pull out my firearm inside my leather jackets pocket. I harshly grabbed his jaw tightly. I pointed the gun to his right temple. "Fucking move a muscle and your blood will stain to your not so astonishing office" he nods frantically. Good thing he obeys. He looked horrify and started to sweat.

I clenched my jaw and looked at him intently. "Once and for all, give right treatments to your artist. Arasseo?!" he just looked at me, opposing what I said. I slapped him hard. "Do you fucking understand?!" I said and squeezed the barrel. He forcedly closed his. "Y-yes, I will". I chuckled. "Good and don't forget to delete all the CCTV footages or else this whole building of yours will become into ashes" He nods at me. "If you think you can sue me once I left this building then think twice" I said before leaving.

-

All of the fans inside the Music Show have their fingers crossed as the criteria total scores still rumbling on the big led screen.

"NCT chukahae!" said the three MC's as the confetti's showered the boys. Fans started to cheer and yell for their success.

NCT won with the title track of Kick It. They looked very happy and delighted, proud to their own selves for giving their best. They received the trophy and bow to their sunbaes and hoobaes who competes with them. Taeyong also gives her gratitude to their director and to all the fans who voted for them.

"Encore! Encore!" we all shouted in sync. They did their Encore in a most chaotic way. Yuta doing pushups on the floor. Dotae's fighting; Johnny's teasing Taeil's doing the break dance while other's just being their usual selves.

All of us are enjoying the moment as if it's our last day. I am trying to get Taeyong's attention to look at my camera. I frowned because he didn't. There were times he glances at me but I was wrong. He was looking on my way because of the girl besides me.

What an actual fuck! Am I invisible or what? I am here too!

Fans besides me, including her started jumping. I took the chance and pushed her off creating a scene. She stumbled and fans looked at us. NCT also notices. I helped her to stand up. "Are you okay?" I asked acting worried when in fact my eyes were itching to roll.

"I'm fine" she smiled and thanked me. I'm hundred percent sure Taeyong looked over here. I need to put up a good impression.

Fans are back to cheering as if nothing had happened. Taeyong finally looked at my direction and flashed his smile. Damn! I can't believe he's smiling to me.

Ugh, for all I know he did that just because I helped that girl. Hold up- this girl looks familiar.

Do they know each other? Why his glances to this girl seem to mean something or I am being delusional? Ugh this frustrates the hell out of me. Fuck. I suddenly wanted to rip her kidneys out.

I'll make Taeyong mine, mine alone. No other girl. Just me.