Seven

My eyes flew open when I felt the other side of the bed was shifted to its original shape. Taeyong's gone.

I hurriedly rose to my feet then I hear a sound of running water coming from the bathroom. Ahh maybe he's there.

I sprinted towards the bathroom and opened it. "Fuck it" I mumbled. My blood starting to boiled when I saw the bathroom empty. I run to the living room but he's not also there. I should have tied his hands on the bed.

"Kitchen" I muttered. I haven't checked the kitchen. I went there half running and to my surprise he's really on the kitchen with his phone on his ears while back facing.

I stopped meter away from him.

"Calling for help?" I blurted. He got startled.
"Ahh, I got it. Is that why you seemed somewhat intimate to me hours ago for me to believe you won't escape when in fact you are?" He faced me then he hides his phone on his back. "Give me your phone" I ordered. He just stood there, still in shocked. "Give me that damn phone Taeyong" I glared at him but he just stood there like a mannequin.

I'm losing my patience. I saw something silver glinted passed my eyes. I turned to my side and saw a kitchen knife that was stack on a knife shelve place on the kitchen counter. I grabbed it. Luckily, we're still meter away with each other because if not I would've stab him right away. He's always hitting my limit.

"I was just calling my Mom" he said frantically.

"Really? Then give me the damn phone" I took a step forward still holding thekitchen knife.

He stepped back but I extended my arm and grabbed his jaw making him bent hisknees forward.

I pointed the knife to his face. "Tell me, who are you really calling to,babe?" I glowered. "It's just my mom, I swore" he muttered. "Then why aren'tyou showing it to me?" I asked. "Are you hiding something, huh?" I scowled athim.

"It's not like you're my girlfriend for me to tell you everything" he mumbledenough for me to be able to hear it. The grip of my hand on his jaw tightened."Just to remind you again, I am your fucking girlfriend. Put that in your damnhead" I stated as my hand shakes from the anger.

He then gathers all the force that has left on his body and pushed me, enoughfor me to lose my balance and stumble. His hand flew to his jaw and massagedit. Before I stood up he walked past from me already. He made his way to thebedroom then I followed him and locked the door behind.

He stayed quiet and walked into the mirror from the vanity. I glanced at himand saw his reflection from the mirror. "Dammit! The hell did I just do?" Isaid to myself when I saw his jaw having red marks because of my stupid hand.

Dipshit!

I went to him and blocked the mirror with my back making us face each other. "Iam sorry" I caressed his cheeks. "Jinjja, mianhae". He just shoved my hand andturned his back and walked away.

I sort of banged my head on the wall. "Just go and fuck yourself Seul" I saidto myself. Ugh I wanted him to know how sorry I am. I groaned and paced backand forth trying to get myself together.

I glanced at the wall clock, its still 2:36 am. I went out of the room and sawhim on the living room sitting on the couch while putting a band aid on his jawnear his ears.

I sat beside him. Damn, How dare am I to madea fingernail scratch on his flawless face. I stared at him but he's stillignoring me. "The band aid was not place correctly to the scratched" I mumbledand my hand unconsciously moved the unplaced band aid on his face.

"I am sorry, really sorry" I fidget my fingers. He just nodded. I stood up andextended my hand to him "Come, let's go back to sleep". Maybe he's gotten wearybecause he grabbed my hand without any disinclination.

-

I woke up and my hand reached the alarm clock buzzing on the side table andturned it off. I turned to my side facing Taeyong. I scanned his face for amoment. I wouldn't imagine that this day will come seeing him sleeping soundlynext to me. I poked his cheeks and gently pinched his nose. "Handsome" Iwhispered and giggle.

He stirred from the noise I made. I planted kisses on his face. "Good Morning"I mumbled. He moved still eyes shut. "You a have a schedule today" I said thenstood up to prepare his clothes and his bag.

Before stepping outside the house I grabbed my dslr, I'd still love takingpictures of him even though we already became a couple and will start seeingeach other around the house almost every day. I'm still his sasaeng, after all.

I made sure all doors and windows were locked. We hopped into the car. As we'reon our way I saw an Infamous American fast food chain and decided to buy food.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him as I made my way to the drive thru. "Coffeeand Pancake" he said. Then the memory I had with him at the Breakfast Club came back whereeverything started, a smile appeared on my lips.

What a memory to be treasure.

I handed him the paper bag before going on to my way, he better eat since he'sprobably going to use all of his energy later on their concert and I hateseeing him getting sick or having some illnesses plus breakfast is the mostimportant meal of the day.

I glanced at him and he's eating happily to his heart content. That sight of himmade me full already.

He noticed that I was staring at him. "Do you want some?" he asked. I shook myhead then he continues eating. I rolled my eyes. I just wanted him to pursue memore. Ugh. I am just trying to be thechoosy girlfriend here. Why can't he notice that.

But I forgot he's Lee Taeyong.

I rolled my eyes and just trying to focus on the road but I kept on throwingglances on him because who wouldn't? Everyone has a big fat crush on Taeyong. Duh. I mean how you can not look to theman of your dreams who's just completely sitting beside you and doing thingslike a non-celebrity person.

Witnessing how he does things like this is very much different when he's onstage.

Considering he's not performing but the fact that you can be able to see thisside of him with your own eyes brings such an overwhelming feeling.

I tried again to make him feed me. Fuck my romance fantasies are kicking in andI badly wanted to achieve that scene to happen I saved on my head for a longtime, where the guy feeds his girlfriend while driving. Damn me, such a hopeless romantic person.

I cleared my throat trying getting his attention. "I'm hungry" I said ascool as possible. I don't want to appear very giddy to him and I just wanted itto happen naturally.

The giggled I suppressed faded away when he handed the paper bag. He's supposedto feed me! Damn this guy. What a romance killer.

I took the paper bag from him and slump it on my right side. I lose my appetite.I took a glance at him and saw him leaning against the windows with his eyesshut. I heaved a sigh.

I'll make sure you'll fall for me likehow I fall for you Taeyong. I would do everything to make you love me the way Ilove you. Soon you'll become just like me. Drowned because of  love