Four

I knew already that he was regaining his consciousness but I still continue kissing him and so he did. I won't lie his lips are to die for. I never thought he was this good at things like this. It lasted for about a minute then his eyes flew open and broke the kiss. We both gasped for air.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" he asked, his voice was husky, quite confused what are happening.

Sultry. I turned my back at him and fan myself then wipe the fake sweat on my forehead. I looked at him and smirked "You'll know".

He roamed his eyes around then it landed on me. "What are y-no, who! who are you?!" he asked shouting. "Why are you doing this?!" he shouted again. "Let me go!" his voice screech as he tries to remove the ties on his wrist.

Luckily, this house is soundproofed but I really fucking hate loud people. I took out my firearm and slid my index finger on the trigger guard and rotate it around my finger. "Shout one more time and your brain will scatter around" I said calmly. He gasped, quietly looked shock.

"Oh no, Did I scare you babe?" I said and let a soft chuckle.

"Crazy" he blurted. He looked at me with fire on his eyes. "Nuguya?" his voice was quiet yet I knew inside was fussy.

Hot. Don't look at me like that, Can't you see? I am just here to love you.

I went closer to him and leaned over "Seul. I am Seul" I said and give him a peck on the lips. He moved his head away. Ugh. I groaned for what he did and roll my eyes.

"Stop this please?" he pleaded. Even if you looked so cute right now I won't still let you go. "I did everything to get you, do you think I will let you go just because you asked? I chuckled. Then I stopped and looked into his eyes. "No" I mumbled.

"Why are y-" I kissed him again. "How about one question one kiss? Hmm?" I grinned. That was a fucking genius idea Seul. Good heavens! This is what I've been waiting for.

He glared at me. "Feisty, huh?" I said and smirked. "Why are you doing this?" he asked then I give him another peck on his lips. "Because I wanted to" I answered, I am thinking of kissing him longer but he's always trying to avoid it.

"What do you want from me?" he asked.

I chuckled. "You always pulled away from my kisses yet you keep giving questions. Ironic" I started singing. "Baby now that I found you I won't let you go I build my world around you. I need you so baby even though you don't need me now" Then I stopped and mumbled "You. I want you"

I will let him go later but just for today. I just needed to inform him on what are my plans and everything I wanted to happen for the next days to come.

"Tomorrow morning let's go out. I'll call you for the location on where are we going to meet. I declared. "I'll discuss tomorrow my further-no, our further plans together"

"Let me go first!" he said still trying to remove the ties on his wrist as he threw daggers on me. I just laugh at him and shook my head. I took out the keys out of my pocket and hanged them centimeters away in front of his face. "You can't get away from me, babe" I said and shook the keys.

He glared at me while jaw tightened. Ohh. There you go again. Looks like he's ready to fight. Yes to fight for me. To fight for our love.

"I am going to report you to the police and sue you" he stated. I burst out laughing. "Sure. But just so you know that won't work." His brows knotted and forehead furrows looking confused. Maybe he didn't get what I am trying to say. He looked frustrated.

"My parents are very rich and influential person. With that I can do everything I want even manipulating the people with higher ranks on this country"

He looked at me with dull expression. Seems like he doesn't believe what I just said. I reached for his chin and made him looked at me. "Again. Meet me tomorrow let's have a date" I stated.

"Do you really think I'll go out with you?" he asked letting a chuckle. "Of course you will, as if you have a choice" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Dream on" he said. My blood shoots up. I took out my firearm and pointed it to his temple. "Don't make me lose my temper because I see red when I get mad".

"Fine! Tomorrow" he yells. My eyes flew to his ankles that became red already because of the ties. I stood up and reached for the scissors on my vanity. I cut the rope and free his feet.

"Wait there" I felt worried because redness is visible already. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the ointment. I sat and reached for his weary feet. Ahh. What have I done? I applied some ointment to the traces of the rope. He stayed quiet and so am I.

"If you just agreed to me straight away then we wouldn't have to reach in a situation like this" I
said to him softly.

Ugh my conscience is hitting me.

"Since I agreed already, can you take me home?" he asked quietly but I can still feel the anger on his tone. I looked up to see his reaction but my eyes instantly locked to his.

Fuck it. He knew already how to get me.
Damn.

Then and there I found myself cutting also the ropes on his wrist. He stood up towering me. I suddenly hugged him but he just stand there like emotionless person.

"Hug me back" I commanded. Without any shilly-shally he hugged me back. My nose reached for his neck. He fucking smells good. I am enjoying this.

He stepped back a little bit which made me look him with forehead creased. "Kiss me" I ordered. He looked hesitant. "Shouldn't you feel great because a girl let you kissed her?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I grabbed his nape and kiss him torridly. But it feels like I was just kissing a damn mirror.

 I slapped his chest. "I said kiss me!" He got startled and starts moving his lips on mine. Good boy.

 I wanted to squealed in delight but it will ruin the mood we're having right now. I just smiled between our kisses.

 We both decided to break the kiss and moved away while gasping for air. "Let's go, I'll take you to your dorm".

 Before going out I make sure the gun was still on my jacket. I pulled him outside and intertwined our fingers. I pushed him inside the car and ignite the engine stepping the gas and drove our way to his dorm.

 I looked at the rear view mirror and saw him staring outside the window. "Gwaenchana?" I tried to break the wall between us. He suddenly closed his eyes and exhaled deep. Paboya! Of course he's not.

We reached to their dorm. I looked outside making sure no one are camping or waiting for the members. I am lucky today because no one actually showed up outside. I opened my car and hurriedly stepped out to open the backseat door. He went out and gave a quick gaze at me before walking away.

I pulled him with force making him slumped his body to me. I stepped back a little because of the force. I hugged and give him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Go inside" I stated. He turned his back to me and started walking.

 "Taeyong-ah" I called his name making him turned his head to me. "Tomorrow. Pick up my call or" I didn't finished my sentence and grabbed my firearm and point it to him. I squeezed the barrel and pull the trigger. Her eyes widened.

I burst into laughter. I already unload the gun while we're on our way so I am very sure I won't hurt him. I waved my hand to him and he started walking again and entered their dorm.

See you tomorrow, Yeobo