Run away

(Narrator:)
Naruto put on his  father's combat uniform and left the house. He looked like a alpha soldier going to war. But he knew who he was and what he was born to do. For this was his plan to pretend to be a alpha and take his father's place in the army. As the rain poured down hard and cold, Naruto mounted his faithful horse, khan. He rode off  not knowing if he would ever see his family again. Later that night, Naruto's parents discovered what he has done. They were shocked. Impersonating a alpha soldier was a crime and if Naruto were caught, he would be killed. But there was nothing they could do. Naruto's grandmother prayed for help.

"Ancestor hear our prayer," she pleaded.

"Watch over Naruto."

(Narrator:)

The next morning. Outside, in the garden temple, the Namikaze family's ancestors heard the old woman's prayer. The spirits agreed to send a guardian to help Naruto. A little dragon named Mushu volunteered. Mushu had been demoted from his position as a family guardian. The ancestors laughed at him. The ancestors had no faith in Mushu. So they ordered him to use his gong and awaken the most powerful guardian of all-the great stone dragon. Mushu approached the old statue.

"Yo, Rocky!" He called "wake up!"

The great dragon did not wake up. So Mushu climbed on to it and loudly banged the gong against its ear!

"Hello! Hellooo!" He yelled.

Suddenly, the dragon's ear broke off.

"Uh-oh," Mushu said.

The entire statue began to crack, and it crumbled to pieces!

"Oh, no, they're going to kill me!"said the panicky dragon

Just then, Mushu saw Naruto's lucky cricket, cri-kee. Cri-kee gave Mushu an idea. If  Mushu could turn Naruto into a war hero, then the ancestors would forgive him and make him a guardian again. So Mushu and cri-kee followed Naruto. But the little dragon was afraid that Naruto would not trust him. So, he cast a giant shadow of himself to make him think he was a big, wise and powerful dragon!