Chapter-01:A New ship Arrives for the Yanks

As the group of standard class battleships made their way out of the mess hall tagging along were Fubuki, Mutsuki, and Yuudachi as the befriended one of the standards which was Arizona the group were conversing to one another and sharing stories and jokes when they suddenly hear a familiar tune from a distance which is coming from the shoreline.

Arizona: That tune that seems familiar what do you say sis???

Pennsylvania: Yeah that tune I've heard that before do you guys also hear it?

Nevada: Yeah i hear it. Said with a grin on her face.

Yuudachi: What is that song poi?

Fubuki and Mutsuki where also glancing to the standards as they also have not heard the music they are hearing and having confused looks

Both the Colorado and Tennessee sisters are just smiling at the familiarity of the tune they are hearing.

Fubuki: Uhm Arizona-san what is that song?

Arizona was about to answer Fubuki's question but Oklahoma was the first to answer it.

Oklahoma: That song Fubuki would be Over there written by George M. Cohan written in 1917 which was a popular song before the war you guys were in and its a different war i might add people call it back then as the great war or the first world war. she said

The three destroyers were just amazed at what Oklahoma just said as they continue to walk to the beach front as they near the beach front the song was changed to a song very familiar to any American ship girl on base and this time its louder than the first.

*Meanwhile*

 Enterprise: Huh you guys hear that? as she bolts her M1903 Springfield firing Grumman F6F Hellcats

 Lexington (CV-2): Yeah E its a song obviously.

 Saratoga: You got that right sis and its Anchors Aweigh too.

 Yorktown: But who could be playing such loud music at this early in the morning.

 Hornet: Probably the Admiral (American Admiral stationed in Yokusuka) Wanna check it out?

Akagi: Uhm Enterprise-san why is your Admiral playing such loud music this early?

Kaga: He's probably just trying to show off again.

Zuikaku: I don't know about you but if its a performance i'll go check it out for myself *Starts walking out the carrier range*

Hornet: Hey wait up E, Yorkie guys you wanna check it out?

The others just shrugged and followed Zuikaku and Hornet out of the range and start walking to the distance where the music is being played.

*Around the Base the American ship girls where also interested in hearing the music and made their way to the source of the music. Well maybe except for the destroyers since they didn't pretty much took notice of it*

*Back with our main group*

As the group of standards and three destroyers make their way to the shore they were surprised to see a woman looks like saratoga on the sand on her back unconscious add to that they soon realized its another ship girl as well given that she has bits of range finders sticking out on both of her head and also her clothes which was a khaki US Navy officers uniform complete with the hat.