Chapter-02:Reunion of old friends

Carrier Range

If one thing in Yokosuka would make you interested in ship girl actions that would be the carrier range since this is the daily sight for every carrier stationed in Yokosuka to practice and hone their skills on being a carrier the most common of this was Kaga, Akagi, and finally Enterprise.

Hornet: You guys saw the new girl right?

Yorktown: Yeah she does resemble Sara and Lex for some weird reason.

Akagi: Yeah more that she resembles Saratoga-san which is weird the only notable difference she has is her hair color and her body size which is of a Battleship more so a  Dreadnought not a fast Battleship which i noticed.

At that sentence Saratoga and Lexington was silent deep in thought thinking who might be the newcomer and why her face resembles Sara in near identical proportions at the of what Akagi sentence Kaga spoke up.

Kaga: Well i can say you Americans are quite happy that you guys get a new ship all of a sudden and add to that a Dreadnought which is to be honest i didn't see yet, you guys did built plenty of classes but her not that i have seen her in my life not even in my former hull when were there at Pearl she said in her ever stoic voice.

As Kaga said that Maryland came in the carrier range trailing behind her was Sodak and Arizona at the sight of the three old battle wagons the carriers stopped what ever their doing and came up to meet the newcomer some were confused as to why bring a battleship let a lone a dreadnought to the carrier range most notably was Jun'you, Hiryuu, Souryu, and Taihou, Chitose and Chiyoda couldn't care more as they kept drinking whatever the alcohol they've brought with them.

Lexington was the first to spoke up followed by her sister Saratoga.

Lexington (CV-2): Ah so your awake now good for you, oh and my name is Lexington CV-2 first of the Lexington class fleet carrier and besides me is my sister Saratoga CV-3 she said and Sara just waved but spoke up next

Saratoga: But i gotta ask why do you resemble me well my face to be more specific did me or Lexi here have any relation to you?

As she asked that both her and Lexington just saw the wide smile of the newcomer that she is showing them and at that she nodded and said.

Sodak: Why do i look like you Sara? because i was supposed to be you and Lexi's running mate if my class was built we would've been the big guns of the navy back then and its quite amusing you guys don't remember me but does this hull number give you two any bells to ring BB-49?

At that sudden reveal who she is Lexington and Sara widened their eyes in shock as supposedly their running mate and supposedly comrade in the battle line that even never got finished or completely constructed is standing in front of them with a smile on her face and at that Lexington was first to speak.

Lexington (CV-2): South Dakota!? is that you!?

Saratoga just started to tear up and ran up to her supposedly battle buddy and hugged her and a second later Lexington joined in the hug they are doing and sobbing quietly as they are finally reunited with long lost friend that they've never once been with during their service careers.

Saratoga: I thought I'll never see you again South sara said while still tearing up.

Lexington (CV-2): I thought i'll never get to see you again o'l buddy i was shocked when the navy announced the cancellation of your class and i couldn't help but be a bit agitated at the sight of your hull being scrapped instead of being finished.

Sodak: Well i'm here and were together again and i'm more than willing to serve once again with you guys she said with a warm smile as she has her own small tears forming on her eyes that she is finally reunited with her lost friends that she didn't even met in her former hull.