Questions to Readers?

Hello guys its me so I've been reading Fanfics as well from other writers on diff sites and i wanted to ask you guys if you guys are interested on seeing me write this stories in the future this are the stories i have in mind.

Stories:

Girls und Panzer story: Returning or Forgotten Protege, Basically this is a story about my fictional character his name is Yoshio Nishizumi the older brother of Miho and Maho Nishizumi the eldest of Shiho Nishizumi and supposedly Heir to the family, which basically him as a kid moved to Germany with his father to further his studies on Western/European Tankery which is basically Tankery like in Japan but the use of Main Battle Tanks for the Senior Division, from the cold war to the present day and so after 12 years he returns to Japan and so on.....This is my own spinoff of the anime series and the events would take place after the events of maybe Der film or Das Finale.

The next story can be both applied to Azur Lane or Kancolle which is also on my planning stages but i do have character sets already.

Carrier Strike Group-12 either for AL or Kancolle

characters: 

Carriers:

USS Enterprise CVN-65

USS Nimitz CVN-68

USS Enterprise CVN-80

Escort/Support Vessels:

Arleigh Burke class Guided Missile Destroyers (DDG) 2-4 characters.

Ticonderoga class Guided Missile Cruisers (CG) 1-2 characters.

USNS Arctic or any other support/supply ships for the CSG

Additonal (still planning):

[Submarines]

Virginia Class SSN for CSG defense or maybe a Ohio class SSBN armed with nukes (totally overkill lol).

A/N: All the characters above are to be chosen differently Fleet composition 1-CVN, 2-4 DDG's 1-2 CG's, and at least one Sub depends on which i choose tbh.

High School Fleet~American side: Tbh nearly identical to HSF my own spinoff and of course the use of American ships for the characters and story im still planning it and most of the time i put it on the back burner since i have other stories that needs planning as well.

A/N: There you guys have it the stories i am planning and i do need your guys opinion on the matter if you all are interested on me doing any of this stories on the future and i'm sorry i couldn't update today since its more of a rest for me but i'll try by Tomorrow or Saturday here in  my timezone to at least get one or two chapters before the end of the week so that next week a new set could be made, and please do comment on which stories you guys would like to see in the future.