Chapter-05: New Faces

Courtyard Awaiting Fleet Inspection 

???1: Hey big sis you know where we are?

???2: How should i know Monty, all i know is were in a naval base that two navies that occupy it.

Monty: Huah your no fun big sis indy she said with a pout.

Indy: Ugh your always like that when you don't know where you are can't you just observe your surroundings first before chiming into me for questions i don't have answers to she hissed.

???3: Can you girls just stop bickering for once, if i snapped I'm going to blast you two with my 20 inch guns no questions asked!

Indy: Alright alright, Ms. Incomparable were gonna stop bickering for now.

Incomparable: Good because for once i don't want to look bad in front of Admirals for introductions.

???4: Your right about that Ms. Incomparable we can't ruin our first impressions for the Admirals.

???5: You got that right Ms. Agincourt, I do hope we finish early so we can catch tea time.

Agincourt: Oh i suppose i'll join you for tea time there Ms. Anson if you wouldn't mind?

Anson: Of course not, I do enjoy your company Agincourt i gotta say those stories of yours do keep amusing me.

*The Admirals and their secretaries with their XO arrives*

Incomparable: Attention!

Anson: Salute!

*All five ship girls salutes the present superior officers*

Both the Admirals return the salutes and started conversing with the five new ship girls.

Adm Kobayashi: At ease ladies i am Admiral Kobayashi of the Japanese Maritime Self-Defence Force next to me is my XO and secretary the Battleship Nagato, at the mention Nagato just nodded at the presence of the five new ship girls.

Adm Roberts: I am Vice Admiral Phillip Roberts of the United States Navy, next to me is my second in command of the American ship girls Lt Cmdr Evelyn Richards and my Secretary the Light carrier USS Langley CV-1, care to tell us ladies who's who?

A/N: Listen to this while the Brits introduces themselves.

Incomparable: Of course Admiral, currently i run this division i am first off HMS Incomparable of the Incomparable class Battlecruisers, Ladies please do introduce yourselves.

Anson: I am HMS Anson of the G3 class Battlecruisers, Ms. Incomparable's second in command.

Agincourt: Good Day!, I am HMS Agincourt of the N3 class Battleships.

Soon the group turned their attention to the two American dreadnoughts.

A/N: Listen to this as the Yanks introduces themselves.

Indy: Sir USS Indiana BB-50 of the South Dakota class Dreadnoughts! she said with a crisp salute.

Monty: Sir USS Montana BB-51 of the South Dakota class Dreadnoughts as well happy to serve and happy to be given a second chance! she said while also trying to mimic her older sister.