Episode 2: The Hero of the Town

Disclaimer: Kamen Rider Kabuto is owned by TOEI and Shotaro Ishinomori, Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious is owned by Kadokawa, Funimation, Light Tuchichi and Saori Toyota. I do not own any of those except my OCs. Please support the Official Release.

TOEI COMPANY. LTD PRESENTS...

IN ASSOCIATION WITH KADOKAWA AND FUNIMATION...

KAMEN RIDER KABUTO...

X

CAUTIOUS HERO: THE HERO IS OVERPOWERED BUT OVERLY CAUTIOUS...

CROSSOVER PRESENTS....

HEAVENLY HERO: THE MAN WHO WALKED THE PATH OF HEAVEN

EPISODE TWO: THE HERO OF THE TOWN

Lista: WE ARE GOING TO DIE, SHE'S CATCHING UP TO US!!!!

Kabuto: JUST HOLD ON! GOOD THING I BROUGHT THIS!!!

He grabs smoke bombs and throws them into the ground creating a smokescreen. Listarte coughs out loud.

Listarte: What the hell is that for?!

Kabuto: ON YOUR FEET, GODDESS, WE ARE LEAVING!!!!

He pulls her out of the smokescreen but since he is too fast she screamed in panic.

Listarte: TOO FAST!!! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU MOVE SO FAST!!!

Chaos Machina: Ahahahaha! A smokescreen, huh? That's another good decision.

Kabuto: We are withdrawing for now! Summon a portal back to the Realm of Gods, quick!

Listarte: A-All right!

Kabuto puts her down and slows down to match Listarte's running speed. Unknown to them, Chaos Machina jumped up high to the sky as Listarte summons a portal in front of them.

Listarte: All right!

Chaos Machina lands behind them.

Chaos Machina: YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!

Listarte: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She swings her sword as Kabuto kicks a rock near Listarte as she tripped, barely dodging Chaos' sword! Chaos Machina's eyes widened as she saw Kabuto pointing his Katana at her glowing at Light Blue Aura.

Kabuto: DRAGONFLY SHOOTING!

He fires a massive blast to the Heavenly King, pushing her away creating a great distance between them both! Listarte accidentally pushes Kabuto to the portal before reverting back to normal as the Portal Closes.

Chaos Machina: Tch. No matter. It's okay, I'll see to it that we will meet each other soon enough.

Both Listarte and Tenkuu landed on the ground on their room.

Tenkuu & Lista: OOOF!

The portal closes as Lista is on top of his chest as Tenkuu groaned.

Tenkuu: Ow... My back...

Lista: Th... That was a close call.

Tenkuu: No kidding. And would you kindly please to get off me?

Lista: Oh, uh, sorry.

She stood up and dust herself off as Tenkuu stood up and removed his clothes.

Lista: You're going to work out again?

Tenkuu: Mhmm. Either you watch me or wait in your house. I'll notify you with the buzzer.

Lista: But why more training? You're already powerful enough as it is!