Episode 3: Training

DISCLAIMER: Kamen Rider Kabuto is owned by TOEI and Shotaro Ishinomori, Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious is owned by Kadokawa, Funimation, Light Tuchichi and Saori Toyota. I do not own any of those except my OCs. Please support the Official Release.

TOEI COMPANY. LTD PRESENTS...

IN ASSOCIATION WITH KADOKAWA AND FUNIMATION...

KAMEN RIDER KABUTO...

X

CAUTIOUS HERO: THE HERO IS OVERPOWERED BUT OVERLY CAUTIOUS...

CROSSOVER PRESENTS....

HEAVENLY HERO: THE MAN WHO WALKED THE PATH OF HEAVEN

In the Divine Realm of Gods, at Ariadoa's, the Goddess of Sealing's house...

Aria: So that's why, you came back again.

Both Listarte and Ariadoa also known as Lista and Aria are having their talk while drinking a cup of tea. Lista sighed.

Lista: He's nice, polite yet also arrogant, too. He has the power to easily defeat one of the Four Heavenly Kings, you know? And he still...

Tenkuu does pushups with the Portable Shower on his back. He is half naked, on his cycling shorts. Then does shadow boxing and practices his martial arts and sword skills. He even used dumbbells to punch and weighted clothes on his body. Then does squats and the threadmill and used othef Gym Equipment.

Lista: He keeps working out just to increase his level. But if he does take a break, he somehow gotten some ingredients and cook his food and also knows how to clean the place, and even washes the clothes.

Aria: So he's a Hero and a Male Housemaid. But even then, there's a limit of how far he will go just by doing that, so you don't need to worry.

Back to Tenkuu drinking Cobra Energy Drink all flavors and his refridgerator is full of Gatorade, Powerrade, Monster Energy, and many more energy drinks. Then he is mopping the floor to clean off the sweat. Back to Lista, her eyes widened as she saw the Big Boobs of Aria who is much bigger than hers.

Lista: An estimate G-Cup that captures the hearts of both Male Gods and Mortals...

Aria finishes sipping her tea and her boobs bounced.

Lista: I am a D-Cup myself, but whether in appearance or experience, I can't top her. Was it the tea goes to the boobs?! Or is it the nutrients or the milk?!

She just groaned in frustration as she rests her head against the table.

Lista: I really want to go and tackle Gaeabrande so I can become a top goddess like you.

Aria: You musn't see me as your goal. You'll get there.

Lista: What are you saying? You're a Super Veteran Ariadoa-sama who has summoned Heroes to save all 300 worlds!

Aria then looked away for a moment.

Aria: There's not even a world I couldn't even to save, though.

Lista: It's just one out of 300, right? It can't be helped.

She says shrugging it off, but Aria still remembers that mistake she made.

Aria: That's not it, Lista.

Lista: Eh?

Aria: To the people who live in their world, that is only their world. I can't just brush it off, saying that it can't be helped.