Episode 4 Part 2: Saving a Dragonkin

Lista: Okay...

She walked away as she creates a portal as Tenkuu stepped forward to the Mirror.

Tenkuu: Even so, Mash of the Dragon Race, huh? He has incredible spirit and guts. For that, you have my respect. Which is why I'm going to save you.

Deathmagla: Huh?

Tenkuu: It already happened once before.

Flashbacks of Lista showing the Crystal Ball with screen lit up as Chaos Machina tries to kill Nina and his Father.

Tenkuu: Now it has happened again, with less time than before... And I will do it again, no matter the costs...

He grabbed his Titanium-Tungsten Katana and gripped it, as Deathmagla pointed at him and shouted like he was crazy.

Deathmagla: Are you an idiot?! I'm not there! You can't catch me with your sword!

He then swings his knife in an attempt to kill Mash as both Elulu and Lista gasped, but Tenku charged with his eyes glowing blue as the Katana glows Blue.

Tenkuu: DIMENSION DRAGONFLY AXE!!!

Elulu: STOOOP!!!!!

He then swings his sword unto the mirror as somehow, one of Deathmagla's arms have been cut right off!!! He then looks st his left arm confused, before it splattered out blood and screamed out in pain!

Deathmagla: WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS?!

Tenkuu: A Photon Sword that cut through time and space... DIMENSION BLADE!

Lista: WHAT IS THAT?! HOW DOES IT WORK?! IT'S PRETTY MUCH GOD-LEVEL!

But Tenkuu runs to the portal and pushes Lista through the portal as the camera transitions to the Divine Realm of the Gods as Lista posed but she fell to the ground hitting her face as Tenkuu steps forward out of the portal, helps Lista get up.

Tenkuu: Hurry, we're just getting started.

Lista: Huh?! What do you mean?!

Tenkuu: HENSHIN!

The armor forms around Tenkuu as he already transformed into Kabuto in Rider Form less in a second.

CHANGE BEETLE!

Kabuto: He's currently confused why I cut his arm off, but he'll soon snap out of it and kill Mash.

Lista: That's true...

Kabuto then walks to the door and opens it and explained more of his plan.

Kabuto: That is why I told you to get us back in the Realm of Gods, where time moves more slowly here than in the surface. We have probably at least has 10 seconds to grab his weapon and kill Mash.

He walks back to Lista and grabbed her hand.

Kabuto: In other words...

He carried her up, bridal style as Listarte blushed really hard and her lewd thoughts kicking in.

Kabuto: We'll have to find a way where they within 15 minutes of this Realm and save Mash.

She snapped ou of it and focused.

Lista: G-Got it. There's a way, but... Please, remember to be Polite.

Kabuto: That's all I needed to hear.

CLOCK UP!

Lista: EH?!

Then Kabuto dashed and warped in the Speed of Light as Lista screamed.