Episode 3 Part 2: Allies

Listarte arrived in the warm place of wear the Great Ishtar Lives. Ishtar has an appearance of a sweet Grandmother who is knitting, which is one of the hobbies a Grandmother would do.

Ishtar: Listarte, how are things? With the God and Hero who is in the midst of practicing?

Lista: Better than I thought. It seems that Lord Cerseus has been surpassed by Tenkuu, but also picked up a new hobby rather than Training all the time which is cooking.

Ishtar just laughed heartily.

Ishtar: Cerseus is once a timid human after all.

Lista: Eh?! Lord Cerseus was a human in his previous life? I thought he had come to life as a God!

Ishtar: He used to be a Master Swordsman. Of course, he lost his memories as a human when he got reincarnated. However, thoughts and emotions deeply engraved to the soul would rarely disappear. From what you are saying, I'm glad his weakness didn't affect him at all. It was a great practice session for Cerseus.

Lista: Agreed.

Ishtar: More importantly, I have called you here to tell you that I want both of you to head to the next town straight away.

Lista: Did something happen in Gaeabrande?

Ishtar: The Village that I chose as a starting point was a comparatively safer place. However, due to the Hero's Immense Power, the Demon Lord has pick up our movements and sent in more powerful enemies. And it seems like the next town should be in danger as well.

She summons a screen which is the Precognition, of the next town which is more of a City, and at the very top of the Hill, lies a church.

Lista: Great Ishtar's Precognition. She must have looked into the future.

Ishtar: In the next town, Semul, there are important people who will become allies to the Hero.

Lista: Allies! Then, all the more we should go.

Ishtar: Yes, I would like you to hurry on to your journey. Lista, would you do that?

Lista: Yes I can, Great Ishtar!

She arrives back at Cerseus' Place as she looks for Tenkuu.

Lista: Where is Tenkuu? I have an important mission for both of us!

She then saw Cerseus and Tenkuu are having Thumb Wrestling.

THUMB WRESTLING FEDERATION

Dick Thompson: Welcome back Wrestling Fans, we are here back live on the Thumb Wrestling between Tenkuu Souji, hailing from Japan, and Lord Cerseus, the God of Swords!!!

Colonel Cosack: I dunno comrade. Should be a human would obviously lose against a God?

Dick Thompson: I don't know Colonel, but let's find out.

Announcement: DEXTERAS! SINISTRAS! THUMBS UP, THROWDOWN!

But before they can do, Tenkuu's ear has been pulled by Lista.

Tenkuu: OW! OW! MY EAR! LISTA, LET GO OF MY EAR!

Cerseus: HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?! WE WERE THUMB WRESTLING HERE!

Lista: SORRY LORD CERSEUS BUT GREAT ISHTAR HAS GIVEN US A MISSION! And you Tenkuu, shut up and come with me already!

Tenkuu: WAIT! CAN I SAY MY CATCHPHRASE FIRST?!

Lista: NOPE!