Chapter 1: The day you vanished form this earth and went somewhere better

Hi this story was originally going to be a little one-shot, but then I got a couple more ideas for it and decided to make it a full on book. So here we go. This stories going to have short chapters.Welcome to: I miss you, but your ghost still lingers.

At the start of the story Mike and El are both 16 and then later there 26 and the at the end there 86, ok Enjoy 😊

"Mike!" El screamed as the Mind flayer picked up mike and chucked him across the room, making him hit the wall of the newly renovated cabin. Then he picked him up once more throwing Mike against the side of El's bed.

"Mike, please. Please, wake up." El was now sitting on her bedroom floor with Mike in her arms, crying. She couldn't bare to look at him like this, it made her sick that anyone or anything would ever want to harm such an angle. He was bleeding from his head, he had dark blueish-purple bruises all over his cheeks and his left shoulder was cut so deep that his white & blue Hawkins high T-shirt's sleeve was soaking with read blood, owing from his deep wound that showed white bone poking through. His eyes were shut tightly and he was making little moaning nosies, indicating he was in Excruciating pain.

Mike's eyes slowly open and he lightly stroked El's cheek.

"Mike!" El exclaimed and kissed his damaged cheek.

"goodbye, El." Mike spits out as his chocolate colored eyes close once more and wouldn't open ever again, in this world.

"Mike, Mike wake. Please wake up, I need you. I love you, Mike, you can't leave me like this. Please just wake up." El screams out of the though of losing him and the Mind flayer vanishes into a puff of black smoke taking him back to the upside down.

El, started crying as she looked down at Mike's lifeless, dead body, laying in her arms. She shakes him and kisses his lips one last time, to see if a true loves kiss, might just wake him from his eternal slumber, but it didn't and she new it was to late. Mike was gone. Her love was missing from this earth and there was nothing she could do to bring him back, from the horrid thing called, death.

She continues sobbing as everyone in the cabin came running from the different rooms, they were in trying to protect Hawkins from the vile monsters of the upside down.

The other three boys made it first to the door way. They looked over at El, to see their best friend since what seemed like forever, laying unconscious in his girlfriends arms and they froze, their whole beings froze, staring at their now dead friend. They couldn't comprehend a world without Mike in it. All four of them were lost in this very moment.

Max rushed over next, she looked from her boyfriend to her best boy-friends, crying as she looked at them laying on the floor weeping. Then she finally looked over at the couple lounging on the other side of the room, one in a better place and the other stuck here devastated.

Max slid down the wall next to the door frame with tears falling, even though she didn't know Mike very well, she was still good to miss him just as much as every other party member. They were a pack losing their Alfa or as they would say their Paladin.

"Kid?" Hop asked starting to get teary eyed himself, as he stood next to Joyce, who was also looking at the tragic scene in front of them, with tears stinging her eyes too. Both adults looked at the kids they learned to love over the years and they looked as if they were each a piece of shattered glass.

"Mike?" Nancy stuttered, stepping up from behind Joyce, with Jonathan on her tail. Jonathan took one look at the broken teens in font of him and turned away, quickly engulfing Nancy in a tight hug as they both started falling apart.

~~~~~~

That night they all slept at the cabin, hopper in his bed, while Joyce was in a sleeping bag on the floor next to him. Nancy and Jonathan shared the couch. Max and El took El's bed, Dustin, Lucas & will used some blankets and pillows to sleep with on the floor next to Max's side of the bed. As creepy as it sounds, Mike's corpse laid on the floor next to El's side of the bed, the whole night, cause she wouldn't let them move him anywhere else. Probably because she hasn't excepted that he was really gone and she doesn't think she ever will.

That's the end of the first chapter. I you liked it and the next chapter should be out tomorrow. Bye~Lizzy1180

Date Published: 7/16/20