Chapter two: Good night moon, good night brother

The next day El let them take Take the dead version of her boy friend away and she & Nancy had to explain what happened to Mike to Mr. and Mrs.Wheeler. Little 6 and 3/4 year old, almost 7 years old, Holly didn't understand why her big brother wasn't coming home or why he was gone in the first place and she wouldn't understand tell she was much older, it's sad to think she'll only probably have one or two memories of her older brother, Mike. But at least her parents, big sister and or one of her brothers friends could tell her about her brother, who saved the world from monsters and evil scientists that tried to harm his girlfriend, who he loved and cherished so much.

That night holly couldn't sleep, she kept asking for Mike to read her a story like he always would. But he never came and she never let anyone else read it to her. Holly fell asleep holding 'good night moon' in her small arms. She was waiting for her big brother to come home and read her her absolute favorite bed time story, she didn't under stand that he would never come.

"Good night moon, good night big brother" As holly said this a glossy white salute figure floated up to her window, it looked like her older brother with no body holding him here and as holly let sleep take her, the spirt of Mike Wheeler disappeared, almost as if it was never there to begin with.

Well, we have come to the end of chapter 2. I hope you liked it and the next one will come out tomorrow at about noon.

Date Published: 7/17/20