Chapter 24 - Mimzy

Why hadn't you heard of this place before? It was beautiful, the music, the decor the atmosphere wasn't like any other bar in hell, this was perfect. The stage had a singer quietly singing a tune as a jazz band played behind her. She was beautiful, plump and blonde, she even had the most angelic voice to top it off.

"This is amazing..." Alastor lead the way to a bunch of tables all with a candle at the centre. Everyone split up into groups though still near, Charlie and Vaggie on their own, Blitzo bothered the married couple, Loona joined Niffty and Angel leaving you with the two boys, Husk and Alastor. A waiter walked up to each table.

"Two whiskeys and a Hurricane," Alastor order for the three of you, the fact he still remembered your drink made you smile.

"Thanks," you mumble to Alastor who smiles back at you. You clap as the singer ends her song and walks off stage, making her way over to your table.

"Alastor my darling!" Alastor stands up and kisses the woman's cheek making her giggle. You mask your slight jealousy at the affection with a bright smile. "My! And I thought Rosie was the only other overlord you were friends with,"

"Mimzy, this is Y/n," you hold out your hand to which she shakes happily.

"Wonderful to meet you, this bar is lovely," you compliment making her smile proudly.

"Why thank you, I do adore your outfit of choice," you thank her before she turns back to Alastor. "I'll give you five minutes?"

"Looking forward to it, my darling," Mimzy giggles as he kisses her hand. You hold back your question as the drinks arrived at the table. Alastor takes a sip of his whiskey before straightening out his coat and walking backstage to where Mimzy disappeared to.

"Jealous?" Husky notices your slightly moody look as you watched Alastor go.

"No," he gives an 'are you sure?' look. "Ok maybe, but you shut up about it or you'll turn into an actual cat at midnight," you sip at your drink, admiring the bar. When you finished your drink you sit back and sigh.

"Chin up, kid,"

"Old man," you retort making him scowl. Suddenly another Hurricane was placed on your table. "Uh... I didn't order this,"

"Demon at the bar, Miss," you look up to see a brown haired demon giving you a glance and a wink. You blush deeply before giving him a small wave.

"Go get em," Husk nudges you towards the bar. You take a deep breath before walking to the demon with your given drink.

"Now, should I be flattered you bought me a drink or that you didn't spike it?" You sit down next to him confidently.

"Should I be offended that you think I'd do such a thing?"

"This is hell," you shoot back making him laugh.

"You have a point," he holds out his hand. "Damian,"

"Y/n," you shake his hand. "How long have you been in hell? Because if you knew who I was I don't think we would have this conversation," he laughs again before nodding.

"Of course I know the infamous Voodoo Queen, I just like to take my chance with beautiful demons, no matter the status," you lean your head on your hand and give him a narrow glance.

"I like a guy with guts," you lean back slightly.

"Then you'll love to get to know me,"

"I'm sure I will," the two of you chatted along getting to know each other until the lights dimmed. You turn around to see Alastor and Mimzy on stage, softly singing a duet. You frown slightly before turning back to Damian.

"They are the perfect pair," you quirk a brow and Damian. "Those two," he points to the stage. "They always perform a duet when he comes to visit,"

"So you come here often then?" You tease. "Whatever for? Drowning your sorrows?"

"Maybe to find a beautiful dame to take home to mother," he teases back making you chuckle.

"I walked right into that one,"

"That you did," you both chatted, not noticing the pair on stage. Eventually the song ends and the crowd claps, out of instinct the two of you, though still in deep conversation, clapped along. Alastor bids Mimzy goodbye as he walks back to the table.

"Where is Y/n?"

"You lost her, lover boy," Angel points to the bar where you were flirting with Damian. Alastor clenches his fists as he sits down next to Husk.

"Should've listened to that lady Y/n called," Husk smirks.

"That offer on never ending darkness is still on the table and I won't hesitate to use it," Alastor grits through his smile.

"Yeah yeah," Husk downs his fifth whiskey. Suddenly you walk up to the group as Damian waited by the exit.

"I'll see you guys back at the hotel ok?" They all salute making you smile before turning to Al. "Loved the duet," you give a tight smile before walking off with Damian, Alastors eyes trailing behind you.

"Anyone else notice the slight jealousy on both sides?" Vaggie asks the girls.

"I did!" They turn to Niffty who was writing things in a notebook. "What? This is great fanfic material," Millie giggles before going back to talking with Blitzo and Moxxie.

~~~

What is my music taste anymore???

Literally I switch from P!ATD to Little Mix to Death Grips to Big time rush- I- what am I??

- Anna ❤️