.

CHAPTER
ONE
_______________

DEATH. WHEN THE TIME COMES, Jane will greet death like an old friend. She's got nothing else to lose. No one to trust, and no one to love.

But she can't die yet. Not until she sets WICKED in hellfire and bring satisfaction in her vengeful heart.

The once tough but naive girl has grown tougher and smarter.
But as she grew, her anger and hatred did as well.

Jane's wrist was handcuffed to her bed. She was awoken when the door creaked open as she sat up with her still pounding head. She rubbed her once crystal blue eyes that turned to crimson red until her vision went clear, and the figure that sauntered in was someone she was so tired to hear.

The gray-haired man placed the tray of food on the clean white ground and he focused back his gaze to the girl who was bound. "Eat your breakfast."

The girl only shot him a piercing glare.
"How will I eat when I'm handcuffed to this bed?" She spat.

He huffed before he sauntered closer to the beaten girl and plucked out the key in his pocket.

Janson uncuffed the girl as he sent her a smug look. "After all these years.. have you not yet learned your lesson?"

She only responded by spitting on his face, making him grimace in disgust.

"You little shit." and with that he smacked his calloused hand through her already bruised face.

The girl only glanced at him, unfazed. Her crimson eyes remained to shoot daggers at him. He was pissed, so he ended up kicking the tray of food he sent her. "Starve."

The girl didn't budge and just watched him saunter out the irritatingly plain white room.

Janson has taken her in when Jane officially became an orphan. He gave her clothes, shelter, food. He claimed to have given her protection and that their intentions were good.

But no.

She was gullible and fell for their wiles. They told her they'd help her get rid of the fire in her veins, but they just piled more lies so that all of the lost cause dies.

She remembered when they put chemicals to hide her powers, but it only lasted for an hour.

She remembered when they told her she needed to go to a different city for her to be normal again. She was ecstatic and made a fool of herself.

She recalled when two men were sent with her and put a chemical inside her.
It wasn't the same thing they always give her to hide her abilities. This one was different.

What it was, still remained unknown to her, but one thing she knew was its colour. Her red eyes matched them perfectly.

She also remembered when the chemicals they injected her precipitated anguish. As she let out a cry, her powers bursted and everything around her combusted.

Everything ended up ablaze, except for her.

She was only awoken the next day and everything around her was already in ruins. The sound of a berg was what woke her up as it flew overhead, waiting for her.

She didn't want to go with them, but she was left with no other choice when she was shoved inside with her languish body.

Janson was there to greet her and the words that left his mouth confirmed her assumption of the truth. "Good job, Experiment Zero."