❤Chapter 1: Someone like me❤

You are all probably wondering. Wait What?! Who is she, well, let me explain

I'm Bella the hedgehog,and i came from Japan,when i was young i was in New York and Mutaded by some green thing and i came back in Japan to traing ninjutsu. Why am i here you ask.

Well, i'm here to find my former Master, Spliter. He was my Master for some time,but he had to go back home to his family.

New York is a great city,espasialy in the dark.

I was jumping on rooftoop to rooftoop and i heard someone down in alley. I jump down on nearest balcony to get a better look.

I looked down and i noticed a guy with the hockey mask beating put some robers as far as i can tell.

At first i thought it was fine until i heard him say

"No mercy scum,i'm putting you punk's out of business,permanetlly!"

OK i know they are criminals but they are humans too. I jump down too stop him but someone beat me up to it.

A mutant like me...

"Easy there cowboy,they're down,you stopped them,you did good,now take it easy" I'm pretty sure he's a turtle, so cool.

"He's right,you have to calm down" i said, they both looked at me with suprised faces. We heard the robers running away

"Aw man they're getting away,stay out of my business you too" he said punching the turtle guy in the face.

The turtle fall on the ground while hockey mask guy run after the robbers. He said something but i couldn't understand him. The woman who had been allmost robed took her purse and ran way.

"Hey,you ok?""Yeah i'm fine,thanks,umm""Bella,the hedgehog,nice too meet you""I'm Raphael,so,you're a mutant too?""Yeah"

"Where did that guy go?""I'm not sure but something tells me that he got those robbres""The Purple Dragons""That's the name of they're gang""Yeah,come on we gotta stop him""Right"

We ran to find him,and we found him beating the Purple Dragons. This guy is nuts.

"You stole your last purse dog breath!"
He said hitting the guy with the hockey stick

"This guy is not gonna give up,i'm going in"i said running to him.

I kicked him in the face and he fall down "We told you to calm down"

"Yeah,and i told you two to stay out of my way. But since your ears don't seem to be working, i'm going to get my point across a whole other way"

Raph came to my side and said
"Listen,we're trying to tell you something here but you're really working on MY last nerve"

"Is that right" Hockey guy said trying to hit us,but he didn't manage.

"Look,we think you're trying to do the good thing,but i think you're understanding it wrong, you have to get control of yourself" i said trying to be calm as possible

"Look you two,if you're trying to protect the Purple Dragon scum,then you're in my way and you're going down too" he said trying hitting,we jump away from him.

"Hockey season is over" Raph said kicking him "Yeah,but baseball's in season and so are you,you freak freaking weirdo, batter up"

Fine if he wanna play then let's play "Fine,let's dance" i said pulling my katana out and Raph is pulling his sias out.