🧡Chapter 6:Garbage Man🧡

So this is interesting. Donnie said that we have to go to Landfill to get some stuff to 'improve the layer'. Donnie told me there is his friend who he called Professor and that he knows that they are mutants. Or something like that.

I'm pretty sure that's good. We came there and we began searching. Wow there were some cool stuff here too. And some were not so cool.

"Uhh, hey Don you don't want something that's so gross you don't want to touch it right?" Raph said getting- i don't even know what's that of his hand.

"If it's gonna improve the layer, we can use it" Donnie anwserd. We heard Mikey, he wasn't exacly helping, he was driving his skateboard. Witch tecnacly is good cause he's not sad. And we really don't need that.

"Why isn't Mikey helping it's not fair-" Raph asked "Well Raph,do you want him happy, or board?" I asked him "Right" he said.

We finished searching and we put everything into the shopping cart. "Thanks for the shopping cart guys" Donnie said "Hope you found some useful items amid the rufuse my green amphibios friends" Professor said

"Sure did professor" Donnie said "And i'm so glad that you brougth someone else along, i'm sure Donatello mention us" Professor said to me "Of course he did,it was so nice meeting you Professor,i'm Bella"

"Oh,do not worry,Donatello told me your name too" Oh thank god. "Here we found some things we picked up,for you undamaged circuit board for you sir" Professor said giving the board to Donnie.

"A near mid tradition comic book for you my green lad,last time you said you were collecting them" Professor said to Mikey "Thanks Professor" Mikey said. I followed Donnie to the truck to get some warm clothes for everyone

"Here,we brought some blankets and warm clothes" Donnie said "They're a little worn,but it really should help at night" i said

"One man's rufuse is the other man's treasure,you know there is a theory that we are all recycled. The Big Bang says that all matter has been exploded then imploding then exploding again since begginnig of time our very molecules are being recycled" Professor said

Wow i never thought it that way. "Wow" i said "You know, i just finished the book of the Big Bang, i'll bring it by later" Donnie said and Professer replied "Much obliged Donatello, much obliged"

"Hey are there fewer of you here than usual" Raph asked and one of the orphans said "A lot of guys got missing lately, and plus it's weird they don't take their stuff" that's weird

"I have theory about that,there has been talk of a terrifying figure who takes us away in dead of night, his name is whisperd in fear, they call him a garbage man"

We looked at Professor and started laughing a little. "You almost had me going there, the garbage man geez, got to roll guys" Raph said heading to the Battle Shell with Leo and Mikey

"Please,call us if someone comes back or dissapears" i told the Professor. Donnie and i get into the truck and drove off.

"That was majorly creepy, you think any of it's true?" Mikey asked reading his comicbook

"Well,if Professor is that worried, than maybe we should keep it in mind just in case" i said "Keep it in mind huh? That leaves Mikey out of it" Raph said "Hey!" Mikey said.

Some time later.....

Donnie and i came back to the landfill with Raph's shell cycle and when we came there it was a huge mess.
"What the shell?" Donnie said i got of the bike and use my powers to get more light.