💙Chapter 11:Notes from the underground (Part 2)💙

Well to tell you i didn't imagene spending my night like this.

"I think i speak for all of us when i say,zooinks" Mikey said . We get inside that creppy room again. Now this is something you don't see everyday.

One of the mosters spitt asid on the floor so we woudn't move. That doesn't stop us from fighting. We took our weapons out.

"Okay you guys take three on the left" Mikey said. What? "Mikey,they are only three" i told him "Yeah,let them take care of it and you and i can be out of here" he said "No".

We started fighting them. Leo and i fought the blue guy. He was the hardest one to deal with. "Look out" Leo said and move me out the way. "Thanks" he just give me a smile. He noticed more acid coming and i used my powers to make a sheild.

We continued fighting "You will take no more of us" the monster said. "But we are not here to take anybody" i said. I noticed some canesters falling and i push him out of the way. "Why did you attack us?" I asked and the moster just stared at me.

And the other monster punch Leo into the distance. "Leo!". This fight better be over soon. I came to Leo's and Mikey's side "We're leaving" Leo said "Leaving that's not my thing" Raph said. "Tactical retreat?" I asked

Raph looked at me and said "Okay maybe that can work" Donnie pressed the botton on the door. We started running and we get inside of the room. Donnie tried opening the other door but it didn't work.

The monsters were coming and it hit me again. "Guys the door" i said and we were pushing the door to close and we did it. But it didn't last long. The mosters were inside with us.

The red monster wanted to attack but the blue one stopped him "No" he said. He or she i'm not even sure came closer to Leo and smelled him.

"Who are you" The blue one asked "Not who you think we are" Leo said "Then why do you carry those" blue one asked pointing to Donnie bag. There were crystals and the became uneasy.

"Whoa,easy,we found these crystals,in the place we live that's all" i said "Yeah,and just want business is it of yours anyway?" Raph asked

"Those crystals are embodiment of evil,why have you come here" blue one asked. "Cause one of you ogres went sniffing around our place looking for trouble so were here to-" i put my heand on his mouth "Look for answsers,we are sorry about this" i said.

We itrouduced ourselfs. "We were drawn to your habitat when your crystals were activated" the blue one said. "Gee,i wonder who did it" i said looking at Mikey and he backed away.

"Their energy is a sign of danger to us,so we consdier you dangerous, thought we usally sense them coming from deeper below" blue moster said.

"Below? You mean there are more of these crystals down there?" Donnie asked. "We just like to find out where they came from that's all,and maybe-" Donnie was cut off by a blue guy.

"No it is a frobideen place,something unspeakable dwells there amidst the crystals there are something's man was never ment to temper with" he said. Wow what a dude or... you know what i don't care

Mikey was about to say something but Donnie put his heand on Mikey's mouth. Thank you Don. Savior of our misory. "He is an odd one" blue moster said.

We walked into the room that we almost got sqashed in. "I don't like these guys" Mikey said "Why? They seem fredly now" i said "Because of the fact that they are monsters" Mikey said "Well,to some people we are too" i told him.

"I can't belive Shredder had you genetically altered his diggers just to search down here for some enemy" Leo said.

"Yes,and he did so without remorse we were forced against our will to do his bidding" Blue guy said. I came to Leo's side to listen more. "He snatched you at random, from where?" I asked.

"The streets,our offices,our homes anywhere that shadow could conciel a foot soldier we don't know why we were chosen" moster said.

"What's your name?" Leo asked "I'm Quarry of tunnel squad 3,the ozhers are Stonebitter and Razorfist" blue guy said. "He didn't meant the name that shredder called you,your real name" i said.

"S, s-my memorie-The experiments preformed on us have strept us from who we are" blue guy said. Poor guy.
"Yes,we saw video log entries" Leo said "Don't worry about the Shredder,he got his do" Raph said.

"Yeah,he made a mistake of messing with the ninja turtles, there's a lesson to be learned in that,if you know what i mean" Mikey said.

The alarm started going off. Can things just get worst? "No the others they tripped the alarm in the East Delta tunnel,hurry" Quarry said. We ran after them,man something never gets old.

"We must activate the energy shield" Quarry said, Quarry tried fixing it but it didn't work,oh yeah, we broke it... opps...

Guess we have to hold the door down so they won't get in. The other two mosters,Rahp and i were holding a door. My powers should be usefull here.

Hopefully...

The others were trying to figure out how to make the other crystals work. Come on Don,use that head of yours.

We couldn't hold the door any longer,so they burst in. But in time the crystal worked and they been through out like trash,not literally...

We have to help these guys...so we offered them to help them to find a crystal. It wasn't the prettiest path ever,but we didn't have much of a choise.

We head to find the crystal,even mosters were afraid. We head down through some kind of slide and we fall down. It was easy for them...

"Coming from the turtle who lives in the sewer,i'm telling you this place stinks" Mikey said,waving his heand. "We must keep moving,the others wonder down here" Quarry said.

After some walking we head into the other tunel,and we have to go next to the rocks,otherwise we fall. I was first and do to my clumsines i almost fall down

"You okay Bella?" Don asked. "Yeah,that was to close for comfort,watch yourselfs" i said,and contined moving.

After that we made it to the cliff and jumped in,again,we don't have much choise.

We fall down,i felt someone grabing me by the jacket,it was Stone Bitter. Umm....let go.... "Let go of her Stone Bitter" Quarry said,and he put me down. "Umm,thank you" i said.

We contined walking and finally we found the crystal. "Guys,there's mosters right behind me" Mikey shouted running away.

We ran after him Don opened some strange door with the crystal. We were prepred to fight the moster. "Guys,it worked" Don said. Sudendlly he dissapeard.

Where is Don??? "And here it ends" Quarry said. We looked at eachother.

This can't be the end...

To be continued...

Heeeyyy myyy duuudeees and duuudeetsss.

I'm really sorry i didn't upadete this story in long time,or any story in general.

I promise i'll try to update this one as soon as i can.

Hell,i'm gonna work on the next chapter right away.

I hope you enjoy this one so far

And remember.

COWABUNGA!

Byee!!! 👋🏻

❤🧡💙💜🐢 💙🦔