🧡Chapter 10: Notes From the Underground (Part 1)🧡

Sometimes i'm asking myself,why am i listening to Mikey again.

It was late at night and he BEGED me to watch a horor movie with him. Don't get me wrong i love horor movies,sometimes i think they are funny.

But watching them with Mikey... well...

"Aaaaaah!!!" The women screamed in the movie. 😑 great...
"Doctor i've never see anyting like it" She said,and now is getting interesting.

"Me neither Velma,i'm rapidly becoming covinced-" "There are some things that man was never meant to temper with" Mikey said at same time as the guy in the movie.

And in the moment.....there was a comercal.....we stare at it and after a second we turned of the tv.

Mikey and i got up and i look over my sholder. I noticed Donnie working on something. I nuged Mikey and point to Don and he nod his head.

We came to Donnies side. "Hey Don,what are you up to?" I asked "I'm cheking out this crystial we found when we moved in here,trying to classify them,but i can't find anything like them in the books. The microscopic crystal structuers are linked almost like,mutaded brain sells" He said

"Ooooowwwiiiuuuuu" Mikey and i make the sound trying to be dramatic.
"I beg your pardon?" Donnie said. "Late night moster movies" i said. Mikey took Donnies light and said

"Yeah 'Prehaps there some things man was never to temper with'" he put the light back and continued "haha,nothing says a turtle or a hedgehog can't temper though"

he took two crystals and acidently put them together and the started glowing and makung a really loud noise.

"Donatello,what is it?" Splinter asked. Leo and Raph were awake to. Wow this is really loud. "What is happening?" Splinter asked and Raph followed "What's with the noise?""I'm not quite sure" Donnie awsered.

He removed the crystals away from each other and the sound stopped.
"Are we in any danger Donatello?" Splinter asked "Maybe the harmonics of energy signature of the crystalline structre" he said bit i knew the truth.

"You don't know what that is don't you?" I asked "Not a clue" he awsered "I started it the hole thing" Mikey said putting a heand on mime's and Donnie's sholder.

And the alarm was going on. Seriously? "Now what is it?" Leo asked "Something tripped a perimeter alarm in on of tge old subway tunnels" Donnie said

We looked at the monitor and noticed a shadow qickly run pass the camera. "What the shell" i said "Sewer rats are getting bigger" Raph said "Yeah time to cut the chesse" Mikey said.

Leo and i just put a heand on are faces in disspointment. "That's not what i meant" Mikey said "Let's roll" Leo said. We get out of the layer.

We were on our 'floating car'. Jeez this thing is fast. "Let's not announce ourself switch to stealth mode" Leo said to Donnie.

Donnie speed up the car a little bit an dwe stopped. We all got out and looked around.

"Nothing" Raph said "Don't be so sure" Donnie said. He hold the flashlight higher and we noticed something like footsteps? Yeah i don't know. "This is odd" Donnie said Leo and i came closer for a better look "What have you got?" Leo asked.

"Some kind of weird tracks melted right into the stone" Donnie said. There was some kind of a hole in the wall.

"Whatever it was it got right throught the cement" i said. Donnie gave Raph the flashlight and he take his tulles to get a sample or something. "Looks the molecules have become unbonded,maybe some kind of catalyst or an acid" Donnie said.