💜Chapter 4: The way of invisibility💜

After that echantor with those ninjas i felt like that, i have too froget what happend,but,i can't,i really can't.

I was in my room looking at the picture with my dad.

That was the best years of my life

That was the best years of my life. I started tearing up and i heard someone coming to my room and it was Leo.

"Hey Bella,are you okay?,Splinter wants to start training""Yeah,i'm fine,just give me a minute"

We were silent. He sat down on my bed and hugged me. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!

"If you need anything just ask me,okay""Yeah,thanks Leo""Anytime" he let go and noticed the picture i'm holding and he asked

"That's your dad,right?""Yeah,he taught me everything i know,and i'll,i'll never froget him" i wanted to tear up again but he pull me to his embrace "Let it all out"he said and i started coming down.

We get downstairs and noticed that Splinter and the others started training. I apologized and he said that it's alright and we strated training.

"Tonight our training shall focus on combining two essential disciplines,the way of balance and the way of invisibility"

Splinter said clapping his hands and the light in the layer turned off and Mikey said "Dude you put in the clapper,oh" Splinter hit Mikey's head with his stick and said

"Michelangelo, the way of invisibility also includes the way of silence. I suggest you employ both if you wish to avoid my walking stick"

And he started moving and attacking all of us. In the moment lights turned on and i heard Mikey said."Pekaboo i see you"

Splinter attack him with his stick but Mikey grabed it but he fall down and asked "Hey don't i at least get point for creativity?"

"A creative mind must be balanced by a disciplined body. We must learn stillnest and alertness for they are the only defense against the unexpected" Splinter said as he clapped his hands again

We continue training until our wodden sticks that we were standing on fall down. Splinter got up and attack somebody, wait that somebody is Casey.

"Master Splinnter no,he's okay" Leo said "Sensei this is Casey the knuc-" i nujged Donnie not to say that and he continue "the guy we told you about"

Then Mikey spoke "You remember the Vigalente V" You know sometimes i'm not sure what he says. "We though we could give him the premecion for the layer,for emergencies and stuff"i said ans Splinter got off him and said

"Please frogive my rash action" we help Casey got up,he took of his mask and said "No problemo" Splinter point his stick close to Caseies head and said "Although next time it would be wise to heed the ancient Japanese proveb,phone first"