💜Chapter 12: Notes from the underground (Part 3)💜

This...is really not what i expected on a calm evening. Calm evening,if we can put it that way...

"Donnie!" Raph shouted,he was worried,we all are. "Raph,get away from there" Leo said.

There were more mosters coming,how fun is that? Yeah,it's no fun,no fun at all. We want to start to fight,but something came flying towards us and one of the mosters dissapeard.

They contined attacking us and keeped dissapering,and one on our side dissapeard to. "What the shell is going on?" Mikey asked. "How am i suposed to know that?" I asked.

We have to get out of here. "You guys get out of here,i'll be with you in the minute" Leo said. I wanted to stay and help him. "Come on Bells,Leo would be fine" Raph said,he grabed my heand and pull me inside the other room.

Good thing Leo was okay,and the door was shut. He managed to get the crystal. We contined walking until we find some kind of,other huge room,or something...i don't even know.

"We shouldn't be here,this is...this is
Necropolis City of the dead" Quarry said. Hahahaha....why? "Sorry Quarry,but we're not leaving,whatever is hanting us made a mistake taking Don away,and we're not leaving until we find him" i said.

They looked at me. "What?""Nothing..." Mikey said. Leo find a away so we can go down. We followed him and saw so kind of zip line thing. Yeah,pretty sure that's it.

"Maybe we better find us some diffrent ride" Raph sugested,i don't think we'll find other way tho... "What are you talking about it's fine" Leo said. He stepped on it's door and it started shaking.

"Okay,maybe not so fine" he said.

After some short argument,and heraing mosters for the third time,we disited to go in. They were chasing after us. We managed but they jumped on us. It was like hell. Again,we managed.

And in second we were faling.....whyyy? We jumped out and landed safe. And the rock was gonna fall on Quarry. I used my powers to stop it. Good thing he noticed and moved out of the way.

Finally i put the rock down. "Huh,close one" i said. "Maybe to close" Raph said. We contined walking. This place looks like their home,it's so cool. Leo find...skouters...yeah i fell like this is on perpose.

"Come on Bells" he said. He was giving me a ride. Not gonna lie,i wanted to ask him about it. We contined our search for Don. Holding onto Leo was weird,but i felt comfertable.

We stopped. "I think i saw something,i'm gonna check in there" Leo said. "I'm gonna pass" i said,getting of the skouter.

He got in and there was light. I ran inside. "Leo!" The others were behind me and we saw his skouter laying down. He also dissaperd.

We didn't know what do to se we got out,but Quarry was missing. "Quarry?" Mikey spoke. We looked around and we heard someone from behind. I used my powers to shot and it was Quarry.

"Wait it's just me" he said. "Don't do that ever again,i could have hurt you" i said. "There it is" he said. Mikey let out a scream and we saw a man in a cape,staring at us. He dissapeard.

"That thing is mine" Raph said. He took his skuoter and chased him,and there was light again. "Raph?""Raphael?" We shouted. "We better go look for him" Mikey said.

We turn around but Quarry wasn't there. Mikey let out a scream again and pull Quarry out of the shadows. Mikey got on his skouter. "Come on Bells,got on" he said.

"I think Quarry should got on,he...she...is the most scared" Quarry got on and we looked for Raph. We found his skoter,but ww didn't find him.

"He's gone two,uh,why are they dissapering like that?" I asked. Witch,it wasn't really a question. "I warned you,i warned you all,evil dwell in this city we'll never get out alive!"

Quarry said,i slapped him...her. "Would you calm down? If something bad is gonna happend,we'll fix it,right Mikey?" I turn to him "You bet,like right now,cause i see it" he said.

We turned and there was that man again. Oh,we're gonna fight him alright. The two got on the skoter and i used my powers to fly. It was crazy enought,of course it was Mikey's idea.

In the end we came to some kind ramp to get speed but Quarry jumped,and we hit the wall and fall down. "I don't recommed that" Mikey said. "Note to self,always check if there's a wall in the way" i got up.

We looked for Quarry,but we didn't have any luck. "Great now we lost Quarry,can this get any worst?" I asked,witch again,it wasn't really a question.

"Calm down,we'll find Quarry and others,i pretty sure they're alright" Mikey said,putting a heand on my sholder. He looked up and saw something in the distance.

"Hey,i remember that" he said,pointing at the distance. It was some kind of tower,yeah let's put it that way.

"It was in my dream,come on Bells,follow me" he grabed my heand and we started running towards the tower.

We came there and got inside,we looked around and there was those monsters from before and Quarry's friends,and Quarry was there two,but they are all frozen.

"We have to get Quarry out" i looked around and i saw a crystal. I reach for it. "No,don't please do not touch that,i am not finished with him" i heard someome said. It was that cape guy.

"Yeah you are" Mikey said and kicked him. He has blonde hair,but on top of his head he was bald,and he had some red scary eyes. "Okay blady,where are my brothers?" Mikey asked.

"Mikey,Bella,about time you got here we been waiting for you two" Leo said. I ran to them and huged them "You guys are crazy,i was super worried"

Later...

The guys explained what this guy wanted but i didn't belive in it one bit. Turns out this guy is insane and wanted us to stay,hell no.

In the end he used his magic to attack us. There's only one way to fight magic,with magic. I hit him with my powers and he necklase fall down. That's it,we have to take that.

In the end i managed to beat him. And he was gone,i used one those things to teleport you somewhere else,don't know where and i don't care.

I freed the guys and we head to help Quarry and the others. "Quarry?" Leo said "You're a girl" Mikey said and they coverd their eyes. Such gentel souls.

"Come on,let's help others" i said.

Much later...

They been stuck down there for to longwe have to help them in anyway we can.

And turns out the foot are searching for us. Master Splinter found us and in the end we were at April's.

How worst can it get...

THE END

❤🧡💙💜🐢💙🦔