CHAPTER TWO:

A tingling pain ran down the back of my neck as I sat up from my sleeping position

A tingling pain ran down the back of my neck as I sat up from my sleeping position. I had drifted off to a deep sleep last night in my attempt to watch over Harry. Standing up, using the cupboard to steady myself I moved over to the side of my bed. Harry was still in a deep sleep and the colour had come back to his face. The dark attack of the sun still surrounded his face and shoulders. I smiled at the small line of drool falling down his face from his chapped lips. Wiping the string of drool of his face softly with my thumb in order not to wake him, I sighed, taking my attention off the man and onto the draws beside the bed. I glanced at the clock, calculating the time and the countdown until I had to make a hasty retreat to work. Figuring Harry would be asleep for a few more hours I flung a jumper and pair of mom jeans out the draw and jumped into them in the hallway of my flat.

I've never really been a good cook, I normally order take outs or get microwave meals because I have no time on my hands. But the extra guest actually calls for a real breakfast. The food flies around the kitchen, building up into a small meal I had chucked into the oven to keep warm. Cracking the eggs I heard a clink in the corner of the kitchen, I span around knocking the bowl of eggs on the floor as I did.

My mind flashed colours of horrible memories, fists, bottles, slurring, anger, slapping.

Harry was stood in the corner, hand hovering over a collection of glasses I had left on the side to make more room for the breakfast. Guilt plastered his face. Calming down when I realised harry must have acidently knocked them. I allowed myself a second to relax by lifting myself onto the counter and pointing a hand to the dining tablewhere Harry could sit down.

His face clouded over as he sat on the chair, I almost thought he was going to pass out again and I jumped off the counter to steady him. His eyes were pools of green and emerald. They where peaceful for a second before clouding over with anger. I took a instinctive step backwards. Following my actions his eyes went back to what I presumed was normal.

"you shouldn't have brought me here" he spoke softly. I stuttered trying to find the right words to reply to him with.
"I swear you said you didn't want to go to hospital, and I couldn't leave you out there for those people to go back to"
"I need to go today"
"no I won't let you Harry!"
"I have places to be"
"You shouldn't be doing anything! and if you leave who will look after you! you have wounds that are fucking deep harry and if someone doesn't look after them then who will?" I paused for a second to look over his body, my best intentions was to look at his wounds but I got distracted again by the leaves at his abdomen.
"I'll stay, but for a week at most!" he was practically screaming at me but his voice had this calming trance to it. I snapped my eyes back to his.

"do you want breakfast?" it wasn't really a question and we both seemed to know that I would make him eat it no matter what his response was. there was this weird comfortable atmosphere in the room. The kind of atmosphere you only feel around someone you've known for years.

hey loves!!
as you can see I have changed and updated the book a bit, from now i intend to post a chapter weekly, they might not be very long but I have other things to do!

so basically it will be shorter chapters more often! I changed up the plan for this book a little bit and I'm so excited to write it!!!

thanks so much for supporting me!