CHAPTER SIX

Harrys P.O.V

Part of me felt guilty for not telling Annie about me, all the things that she needs to know. Like the gangs. And the fact that I'm a leader of gang, she'd never forgive me if she knew, and I'd lose the best thing I've had in my life for a long while. But it's not the kind of thing that you can keep secret. Its also not the kind of thing you want to delay telling someone that you're catching feelings for, and you're sure she feels the same. She must have noticed my discomfort as she reached her hand over to mine "what's wrong Harry?"

"nothing much love, just thinking, you know?"

"yeah I know."

"Andromeda, promise me something"

"ok..." she looked unsure.

"always remember that thunder only happens when it's raining"

"okkkkkkk" she looked confused at my sudden reference to Fleetwood mac, then her face lit up.

Annie's P.O.V

"I'll tell you something about me, and you can tell me something in return" I spoke with a smug smile on my face.

"ok, deal" Harry smiled. He obviously thought it was a good idea and considering he had been so shut off so far, it would be good to get some new info.

"when I was 12 my mum passed away, and we played the chain at her funeral, she used to love Fleetwood mac, and as I was going through her funeral plan with my brother we saw 'Fleetwood' written in tiny writing at the bottom, we then went through every song and decided on the chain, because despite everything, the chain that our family had. Would never break, and we knew it wouldn't after her death"

"but it did"

"I suppose it did" that kind of hit home, but I knew he was right. "I'm glad the chain broke between me and my brother, but it will never break between mum and I" and with that comment, he reached forward and grabbed my hands...

"my mum was an alcoholic; she wasn't exactly the most supportive. I still loved her." he softly smiled.

"I was sexually assaulted by a boy back in high school, it wasn't too bad, but it still scars me a little."

"that's terrible Annie" he sulked "I think that's enough for today"

"can I look at your stitches"

"sure"

I got up from the table, pushing the chair back under and putting my plate into the sink to be washed. At the same time, I washed my hands, Harry didn't need anymore bacteria.

"arms up handsome" I giggled as harry lifted his arms, I could almost see him blushing. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head. The stitches had, so far, done a good job. They'd stayed intact and they skin was slowly linking together, even though it had been less than a day. "perfect" I whispered. "well thank you for breakfast Harry"

"no problem Annie"

"now I'd love to spend the day with you, but I have to go shopping for us, or we'll run out of food."

"I'll come!" harry bubbled and I smiled.

"I was going to walk"

"I can walk silly"

"sorry sassy"

We both got ready, I slipped on some clean jeans, and despite the coldness a cropped jumper. Harry just put the top I removed back on and a zip up jumper, they were easier for him to put on and off considering his injury. Harry linked his hand with mine as we slowly descended the stairs from my apartment. The shopping center was in sight when harry abruptly stopped and I fell back into him. He looked a little scared, or worried, I couldn't tell the difference.

"Annie, if someone comes up to us, that you don't know, please walk away, and don't worry about me, ok?" I nodded, figuring he may just be paranoid after he got beat up. In my books there was nothing to worry about. We where safe.

We entered the shops, going around picking up food, harry making silly jokes about the names of some of the products. I'd got all the essentials and we began to leave the store. Just as we where leaving, hand in hand, bags in our others. that's when I heard footsteps behind us and a man about the same hight as me come running up behind harry, he gave him a light poke on the back, right where his stitches are. Harry ungripped my hand, and turned around like a rocket, I could tell he snapped again, and I panicked a little. But to my surprise when he turned, he softened and looked at the man in respect. They stood there for a while, harry gave him a look that would make anyone quiver in their shoes, but this man seemed unfazed. I tugged on the sleeve of Harry's jumper. Hoping for an explanation, or an introduction. Harry turned to me, soft eyes. and so, did the man, his eyes were a soft blue, but the fire behind them was harsh. I got a little scared and moved behind harry slightly.

"what are you doing with that" he gestured towards me and I think I might have let out a small, terrified whimper.

"louis not right now" harry was stood protectively in front of me, his hand, twisted around his back and on to my hip. It was comforting.

"where are you man, we need you back"

"no, you don't, I'm recovering"

"from what harry"

"I got beat up, down brock lane"

"you don't look too injured to me"

"I would have been if Annie didn't find me"

"Annie?"

"yeah Annie"

I was shaking and Harry turned to me, mouthing a sorry and an I'll tell you later. I don't think I needed to be told later, I already knew.

"look man I don't want to come back"

"it's not something you can just walk away from Harry, and not something you can bring girls into, especially girls you're attached too" and with that harry took my hand pulling me away. "you can't keep running boss!!"

Harry was pulling me away, gripping my hand tighter and tighter as we where being rushed back to my house.

"harry stop!!" we where now quite a distance from the centre and I had a plan. He stopped, turning to me with dark eyes, this was the worst I'd seen, and I was a little scared. "number one you're scaring me, number two, do you trust me?"

I pulled him a little and he followed behind me, we reached my safe place not two minutes later. "what are we doing at an abandoned skate park Annie"

"throw them" I handed harry the box of tomatoes we had just brought at the supermarket; he gave me a questioning look. "it will let the anger out, trust me, just watch your back." He picked a tomato out the box, pulling it over his head and chucking it down on the floor. I jumped out the way as it exploded. harry picked for another and launched it a railing, he had amazing aim, it exploded.

I stood back and sat down on a ramp. Harry was randomly chucking tomatoes around for five minutes before he sat down beside me.

"Annie, I need to talk to you"

hello, its been a while since I left a message so thank you all for reading, and we have just reached the fun part so enjoy hehe