Protective Jessie (chapter 4)

A/N: the picture- I- she looks scary but hot 🥵. anyways...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Layla's pov:
Last night was eventful. In a good way! Her lips were so soft and she was just so gentle. Right anyways I've currently just finished all my classes for the week and we have one training session left before my first game. I probably won't play but I'm on the subs bench so that is a good thing! Once I got back to the dorm Jessie wasn't there so I ended up scrolling through my phone. After about an hour I checked the time and it was 2 hours before training. I decided to change into different clothes and go and explore.
(Outfit)

Half way through changing Jess walked into the room luckily I only needed to put my pullover hoodie on

Half way through changing Jess walked into the room luckily I only needed to put my pullover hoodie on. "Hi jess. You ok?" I
Asked the blushing girl in front of me. "Y-yeah me and the team were gonna go out for lunch before training this afternoon. And they haven't seen you today so they wanted me to ask you." She asked a bit flustered. "Yeah, ok. Are you ready to go now or do you wanna change?" I ask her completely scraping the idea of exploring the campus. "No, I'm fine. Come on let's go." She says while picking up a hoodie. I hum as I pick up my keys, phone and my wallet. "K I'm ready." She nods as we walk out the door.

~~at the restaurant~~

"So, Layla."
I lift my head towards Anika.
"How are you and Jess getting on?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. My cheeks grow pink "I- uhh- nothing!" I mumble. Anika nods sarcastically while giving a wink to Teagan and Hailie which gets them to stand up and take Jess with them. "Yo. What are you doi- oi!" I was cut of by getting lifted up by Delaney. "Delaney! Put me down!" I giggle "nope! Not until you admit you like our baby Canada." Delaney says carrying me to the car. "Oh. My. Goshhhh" I say dragging out the 'sh'. "Where is Freckles anyway?" I ask. "Who?" They raise their eyebrows at me. "Ohhh, that's Jessie's nickname!" I say. "So you're giving her nicknames now, huh, blondie?" Karina asks curiously. "Yuhuh." I respond.
~~20 minutes later~~

"When will you just admit you like her?" Delaney asks "who said I liked her? Cause I don't" I dodge the question. "The blush on your cheeks say other wise!" Anika says walking away. " oh you little bi- oww!" I winced "why'd you pinch me?!" I groan "cause you shouldn't cuss!" Delaney comments. "Put me the fuck down. Now!" I tell her. "Ok! Ok! No need to get angry." She says putting me down. I just ignore her comment and check my phone to see where she is. "There you are!" I hear Jess shout. "Finally!! They've been annoying me for the past 45 minutes!" I moan. "Aww, poor you! Come on let's go." Jess says sarcastically. I jump on her back so she can carry me to the car. She just grabbed onto my legs and kept on walking. It was getting kinda cold, so I nuzzled my head into her neck.

I mumbled a quick thanks and got off her back to walk into the dorm. We picked up our bags and walked to the training ground.

~~after training~~

Once we were all showered and clean. Teagan called us to tell us there was a party. Me being me I was 100% ready to go but Jess on the other hand was not so keen. In the end I was able to convince her so we got changed and ready to go