(3) The Walk

in the morning

I woke up, to the sound of birds chirping not too far away. I opened my eyes, and took in a deep breath of fresh morning air. I looked to my side, to see my mother still asleep. usual. she never wakes up early. I got out of bed, stretching my arms and legs, and yawning. I quietly tiptoed to the room door, grabbed the keycard off of the table, and went down to the lobby for a snack. As I went down the elevator, I remembered that today I would be going to the White House. I was kinda excited. I arrived at the lobby, and made my way to the vending machines, put in 5$ and got a green tea, and a granola bar.
Perfect.
I made my way back to the room, I didn't want to worry mom. I checked my watch on the way up the elevator, it read: 7:17 A.M
Early.
I usually wake up around 10, so this was unusual. Oh well.
I went back into the hotel room to see mom in the kitchen drinking wine.
"Seriously? Wine at 7 A.M?" I asked, setting down my snacks.
"You got a problem? Here, have a sip!" Mom never acted like this, I was kind of freaked out, but shrugged it off. "Alright then..." mom poured me a glass of red wine and watched me sip from it.
"Okay, I really don't need all of this, I don't really like wine." I said, pushing the glass back towards my mom.
"Alright, at least you gave it a try." she replied, chugging wine straight from the bottle.
Jeez, I thought, heading to the bathroom.
I locked the door and ate my snacks, then brushed my teeth and hair, and curled my hair. I then put on a cute outfit (ill leave that outfit choice up to u guys!)
, and put on some casual makeup. (optional)
"Mom! I'm ready!" I exclaimed, grabbing my phone off of my bed and putting on socks.
"We don't have to leave until 5 pm..."
Shit.
"Well, um, I guess I'll go on a walk around town then." I said, putting on my shoes.
"Okay, just be back before 3pm."
I nodded, and grabbed the keycard to the room and shoved it in my pocket.

on the walk

I was enjoying my mid-morning walk, looking at the beautiful scenery, smelling all the scents of coffee shops, bustling with customers. I decided to stop at a farmers market, and buy an apple. As I went into the store, I saw a boy that was EXTREMELY tall in the corner of my eye. I had never really seen someone so tall so I looked back and saw the. barron. trump. I honestly just thought some really tall kid was cosplaying as him, but as I studied him more and more, I realized it really was him. He was wearing a black suit, and black dress shoes. He seemed to be in a rush, I was really confused as to why he was out, as I assumed that there was a lot of high-security monitoring his every move. I walked over closer to him and then tapped his shoulder.
"Uh, hello? Are you.. erm.. Barron Trump?" I felt like such a dumby asking that, but I had to!
He looked down at me, his blue eyes staring right into mine. My heart fluttered a little, and I felt myself blushing.
Stop. You don't even know this kid.
I pulled myself together.
"Uh, yea, why is that?" His voice was deep. I didn't expect that, at all. My eyes grew large, why the hell was he out here?!
"Why are yo-" I began, but got cut off by him.
"Look, there's no time to answer any questions, I've gotta hurry and get back, I'll see you at the White House tonight." He said, waving and then walking the opposite direction he came from.
How the hell did he know I was gonna be at the White House tonight?!??!
I sat down on a nearby bench to think about everything that just happened. I was so confused, I thought I was dreaming.
I decided to go back to the hotel, and text some of my friends about what happened.

later that night

after everything that had happened, I was ready to go see him again at the White House, so finally, after what felt like eternities, it was time to go. I sprayed some perfume on, and grabbed my phone. My mom looked beautiful. She had gotten so done up, I hadn't seen her look so presentable in ages.
"Ready, Y/N?" she asked.
"Mhm!" I replied, getting excited just thinking about Barron.
Why do I have a crush on him? What is WRONG with you, Y/N?!
We went down to the lobby, and got an uber, and finally, arrived...!