(4) The Escape Plan

at the whitehouse

My mom and I got out of the uber, she payed him, and then we began to walk towards the White House. I was getting butterflies, and I had no clue as to why!
"Mom?" I asked, as we walked.
"What?" she replied.
"Is it bad that I have a crush on Trumps son?" I felt like an idiot.
She paused, and then looked at me like I was insane, then laughed.
"Sweetie, you're a growing kid, its normal to have crushes, even if they're kind of weird. It's not bad, no, you just have horrible taste."
Wow, thanks mom!
I smiled and shrugged it off. We were getting a grand tour by Trump and his family. I was nervous, this was gonna be on the News.
We entered the White House, and as soon as I stepped into the magnificent building, I felt sick to my stomach.
I saw Trump and his family standing in the center of the foyer.
I smiled a Barron, and he winked at me.
Oh my gosh, I wonder if he has a crush on men! This is my only time to talk to him.
I kept eye contact with Barron the whole time Trump was talking, I didn't even bother to realize that the camera people were shoving cameras in every single angle of my mom and I, even where the sun dont shine... (kidding!! 😳)
Barron finally broke the eye contact with me, following his family down to the rose garden, which melania had RUINED WITH STUPID PAVEMENT AND TOOK ALL THE LIFE OUT OF IT. But its ok!
I admired the views, and took a few pictures, making sure to get Barron in each one. He looked at me again, and nodded his head. Luckily, I knew sign language, so I decided to sign, when none of the cameras were facing me. I signed:
"Are you in danger? You seem nervous."
I very quickly got a response back. He looked so silly doing the sign language, he was doing it very quickly so the cameras wouldnt see. He signed:
"Yes. I have a plan. A Escape Plan, when the family starts going back inside, you and I will make a run for it, just follow me, and do not go back, no matter what. I know a place where security can not find us. Latina Digital."
I nodded.
Latina Digital?? I wondered, maybe he's not the best at sign language, but hey, I got the memo! And before I knew it, the Trump Family began to walk back inside. I looked at Barron, and we booked it. we jumped the fence, and he held my hand as we ran. His hand was cold, I liked it.
"Where the hell are you taking me?!" I shouted, the wind blowing in my hair. He ran much faster than me, since his legs were much longer, it was like I was  his dog and he was walking me. We turned a sharp corner and I fell down, he immediately grabbed my hand and yanked me back up. "JESUS! AGGRESSIVE MUCH?!! HANDS AREN't FREE YOU KNOW!!" I heard him chuckle, and I smiled at that. I realized that I had a crush on Barron Trump. I  admired the city lights as we rushed down busy roads, and then we suddenly were on a dirt road, with no buildings in sight. "Did we just teleport to like... Montana or something?? The fuck just happened?" I was seriously confused, I looked all around me but nothing was to be seen except dirt, trees, and barron. "That's the magic about this!" he said, smiling at me. I got butterflies. I wanted to kiss him so bad, his cologne smelt amazing.
"Follow me." I did. We walked up this steep dirt road for abour an hour, until we arrived at a HUGE cabin. "This yours?" I asked, admiring it.
"No."
"Wait wah-?"
"Don't worry about it! The owners dead."
My eyes grew big. "Uh..-"
"I said. Don't. Worry."
He lead me inside, and gave me a little tour. There was only one bedroom, so we had to share.
"Only one bedroom for a giant house huh? Interesting." I chuckled.
"No dirty thoughts!" he stammered.
Early hours of the morning approached, and I decided to head off to bed after Barron had explained to me everything that we were going to do, if I was willing to, of course. I obviously said yes! We were gonna stay at the cabin for however long we could, and basically just live here. It felt almost too good to be true. (also i know rhis is like really unrealistic but rhats the fun of it, right? :)))
(also sorry for spelling errors)
I was getting sleepy, so I laid down in the king sized bed, the only bed in the house. I saw Barron enter the bedroom, he looked great. He was so tall, and his hair was wet from his shower he had just taken. I couldnt help but stare at him.
"So i guess we gotta share.." he said. I nodded, smiling.
"I'll uh.. turn off the light, you look sleepy." He said, giggling. He turned off the light, and everything got dark. He opened up a window by the bed to let in some cool air, and then slowly got into the bed next to me.
"Hey, I know this is a lot to take in, but I just wanna ask for your name."
I laughed out loud.
"Shit, I forgot about that, It's Y/N Y/LN"
"Wow, thats a really cool name, Y/N. My new favorite word." He smiled, closing his eyes.
"I know you probablt wont feel the same but I really like you." I said.
What the fuck? I didnt even process what I just said. It just.. came out of my mouth.
He opened his eyes widely.
"Seriously?? I.. I feel the same."
This all felt like a dream. A really, really good dream.
"Is it bad that I wanna kiss you." I stammered.
"No, not at all. You'll uh.. be my first ki-"
I kissed him. I kissed the. barron. trump. He put his hands on my cheek, and kissed back passionately. (im cringing ew) (also please tell me if this is considered as sexualising him! i jusy wanna make sure im not! )
After the kiss, I smiled. I just smiled. Nothing else, I just smiled, all my worries were behind me. I didn't care what anyone else was thinking, if they were worried, I didn't give one damn. I drifted off to sleep, with the fact of knowing that I kissed barron trump, and that was all I needed to hear.