Chapter one

Today is my sister's wedding,I'm so excited for her and Bryan,they are so in love with each other it creeps me out. I'm gonna miss Nina so much I don't know how I'm cope without her but on the other hand it means more work for me *sigh*

I get dressed in a peach long gown then I head out to meet my sis to walk her down the aisle

"Hey latest bride in the city " I whisper yell

"Hey sis" she said as she hugged me

"I'm so happy for you it hurts" I stated

"Sis you don't have to worry I'm always here whenever you need me" she said tearing up

"Please don't cry you can't ruin your beautiful face unless you want Bryan to run for his life" I said as we laughed

"Ok Crys time to get married" she chimed

After the exchange of vows,it was time for reception. Everyone was so happy for Nina and Bryan but I was partly sad cos she was moving to Las Vegas. Couples filled the dance floor and I saw my ex boyfriend John with a blonde girl dancing, I don't blame him for been happy I ended things with him because he wanted to have sex and I wasn't ready.

"Hey Crystal sorry I'm late" my best friend Amy said as she sat beside me

" You're always late " I laughed

"I'm not" she bit on her lip

After the reception was over we headed for the after party, I was wearing a black lace tight gown with silver heels and my hair in a bun while Amy was on a white tight gown with black heels, I know it's funny but we dress like twins. The party was lit so many people turned up and been enthusiastic self I dragged Amy to the dance floor.

We were dancing for hours and sipping from our drinks,we also turned down so many men who wanted to dance with us but I noticed someone intense stares on me I turned and saw a attractive man we locked eyes but I looked away. We went to sit down to chat alittle after sometime I headed for the bathroom but I noticed a man behind me ...

A/N
This is my second book on Wattpad please show some love on this

Read and vote thanks❤️