Chapter 5 -- What She Wrote

"You seem on edge," Chikara whispered in my ear as we ate lunch behind the school. I was sitting in his lap casually eating, but I was silent, which was weird for me apparently. 

 We hadn't told anyone about our relationship yet, even though we have been together for around two months now. I was afraid of my parents figuring out from my aunt and uncle because lord knows that they have connections all over the place. We also didn't like the idea of people from the club acting weird around us. 

 I took a bite out of my sandwich, which was the iconic Nutella between two pieces of white bread that nearly everyone had back in Primary. "You never have anything normal for lunch," he told me. All I did was flick his forehead. "At least my mum stopped making my lunch once I turned 10. Like who has a proper meal at school?" I tutted. 

 We laughed for a few seconds before going back to eating. I obviously finished before him. 

 We still haven't properly kissed. I mean, it is what it is but sometimes I want more than a peck on the cheek or on my forehead or my eye. But the Eskimo kisses were to die for. 

 I took out my phone and scrolled through Tik Tok. It was mostly AniTik Tok (Weeb tik tok) and we both understood everything. My favourite videos were the Subway Surfers tik toks. Chikara and I had memorised all the lyrics to the song.

 ra-ra-ra-roll 🛹 up⬆️to🥰thepartywithmy🤸🏾‍♀️crazy🤪pink🥳wig🧠. 

 He has yet to know about the Yagami Yato Tik Toks... (no, sadly Chibi Chan does not exist 🤭). Or Yagami Yato at all... I will not be the one to tell him either.

 ༄༄༄

 I stood in the gym with Yachi and Kiyoko, we were waiting for the boys to finish changing so we could start with practice. They were probably gossiping in there. Boys...

 "Now then, I could get us practice with Johenzji later on the week. They said they prefer Friday, would that do?" I asked, talking to Coach. He agreed and now they're coming here on Friday and that fits well because Terushima, Yams and I are going to my place anyways. 

 A few seconds later I got a text

 ---

 (This is what they have each other saved under their phones)

 [Tongue piercing d00d] : iejeidenxidekhsowinsvdowksieownsn

 [No❤] : You key smash unattractively :,)

 [Tongue piercing d00d] : ew, get away from me. 

 Anyways have you heard abt the practice match?!?!?

 [No❤] : you're supposed to only use the letters between k and a on the keyboard 🤚😌 thank me later.

 Yup I was the one who set it up 

 [Tongue piercing d00d] : 

 hdkshskdhsjhsksjsjsjs

 You know my Coach?

 Wtf? 

 ...

 ANSWER DAMMIT

 ---

 I looked up as the boys came into the gym. Finally, they were ready for practice. Chikara came up to me and I told him to read the convo. "You're right, he does key smash unattractively!" he joked. I went into a fit of laughter, it was weirdly funny to hear it out loud.