We Fell In Love In October

This was our first date. You had taken some effort to dress up. You described by saying, "I try my hardest for you." And mumbling "and I always will" in English, hoping I couldn't hear it.

It was no surprise I was good with cameras. I was practically the cameraman in the friend group. "Hmm... if you put this purple filter on, it'll come out really nice, no?" you asked, looking straight into it with a wide smile. You had the brightest personality I had ever seen in a person, (y/n).

You turned to me, realising the camera has always been on you. "Hey, don't point it at me all the time!" you scolded me, putting the filter on and taking it from me to film me.

"Hi," I said with a blush, "So, where are we, (y/n)?" I asked you, knowing full well you were shit with names of places. "Were on a hill somewhere having a picnic. Plus, we're hiding from the rest of the team," and as if by magic our phones started blowing up with texts asking where we were. "If people see this, we would be out as a couple by then. And if our kids see this, hi~!" you waved at the camera, pointing it to yourself.

I took it and tried my best to film you, even though you covered your face each time you fitted a strawberry into your mouth and chewed. I still thought you were cute. "If you keep doing that I'll have to sing horribly!" You whined, taking the camera away from me.

"(Y/n)," I said softly, looking down at you, "do you want my sweater?" I noticed you were shaking a bit. Not waiting for your answer, I put it around your shoulders. Your cheeks went a light pink to match mine.

"Um, I'll point the camera towards the scenery. It's so pretty!"

You turned and pointed it in the direction of trees. The hill was in a clearing in the middle of the large park we were in. All types of coloured flowers had sprouted around. I picked a pastel-ish pink one and walked to be in front of you. Crouching, I placed it by your ear.

I took the camera and pointed it back at you, "You look stunning," I muttered. You couldn't hear me because by then you were sprawled out on the blanket blasting We Fell In Love In October. I cleaned up the food and lay next to you, "Say hi to the future," I whispered to you. "Salutations." I'm sad we didn't get to watch this again together.

༄༄༄

"Your mother was beautiful even when we first met." Chikara told the twins. "She would have loved to see you two blossom into two beautiful young adults."

"Ohhh, so that's what you were doing when we couldn't find you two?" Tadashi sighed and looked up. He often came around, along with Terushima. And Satori basically lived there.

༄༄༄

You managed to persuade me into exploring the woods. "This is a large park," I stated. You were holding the camera this time, wandering off who knows where.

"Chikara!" You shouted, lost. You clearly didn't like being alone in the woods. I couldn't blame you. You were all alone and didn't know where you were. Watching back, I could hear your breathing pattern become faster and more shaky.

I wrapped my arms around your waist from behind. "It's fine, I'm here," I told you, comforting you. You turned the camera off and sighed. We just stayed like this with our eyes closed, leaning against a tall broad tree. You stayed in my arms until you came up with an idea out of nowhere. Opening you eyes and looking up to me.

You started it off by saying "It's windy."

"What of it?" I asked, intrigued.

"Let's go back up to the hill again and do like those really aesthetic videos. I've wanted to do one for ages!" (Y/n), you got so excited and so bright. How could I have even thought about saying no?

The next shot on the camera was of you standing at the top of the hill. Your hair flowed like running water, loose petals getting caught in it. You looked like an angel. My angel. The lavender filter over the lens made it took even more heavenly.

You turned to me with a wide smile, motioned for me to come over. So I did and you just took the camera away from me to kiss me.

༄༄༄

We slipped back in with the rest of the team, pretending we were there the whole time, just super quiet. They didn't question it as they knew you hated walking a lot and brought me everywhere with you like a lackey.