Act V

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

"I want the hero's head that killed my mom on my wall, stuffed and mounted. So boss~ what's my first assignment." That tone that demands respect, the way she says boss. I walk behind her and put four fingers around her necck. "Ahh~" I can't believe that I'm doing this to the person I've had a crush on since I was twelve. I can tell my pants are getting tighter. I un grip my had when I do I hear a whine in protest. That damn sound she made I wounder what she would sound like when I'm balls deep. No she probably thinks of me as just fun. She doesn't even remember me, then again I can just make her fall in love with me she won't need to remember me. If she wants to play this I'll give her a game to enjoy. You will submit to me N/N. I walk away to my room to fix my problem. Hopefully before stich face can see this if he does I know I won't live it down. 

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Your POV

He walks behind me puts a hand to my throat and starts to squzze "Ahh~" Damn it he found my weakness. He wants to play games like this ok let's play. You will sumbit to me. I will win and maybe just maybe you'll get me to sumbit to you.

He walks away. I just bearly protest just enough to piss him off or make his pants tighter either or. "Hey someone please uncuff me. Nobody's doing anything anymore so I don't need these." Maybe I act like my brother's mask but this is no mask, this is the real me uncensored and completed. Kei and I are the complete opposite of each other. I'm a partier and he well the real him is just depressing not something you want at a party. Not to mention there is not a person in the world who likes chicken that much. I think it's technically cannibalism for him to eat chicken, cause he's anything with wings is conicered a bird and bird's are also chickens sooo. Who wants to tell him I sure don't. 

A man in a suit with purple mist a head takes my handcuffs off. "Sorry we didn't do that sooner. However you have to stay with someone untill you get your room from Shigaraki. Till he is done with he is done doing whatever he is doing you can have Dabi accompany you for a tour of the base."

He offers a drink to me. I take it happily. I smell alcohol welp I'm gonna need it after all while Shigaraki is probably getting rid of his boner. While he is doing that I have to be supervised by the burned ass hole. "Thanks I needed this, vodka?" He just nodded. I downed it and walked off with him signaling him to lead the way to the asshole my brother calls a boyfreind. Last time we talked he was Mr. 21 questions my turn. We get to a room with a bigger T.V. and three couches. Low and behold Mr. Burned Chicken Nugget is sitting watching T.V..

"I have questions and your gonna answer them. I know you truly love my brother or else you aura would be grey because of your deceit. So why are you leading a double life? Why are you lying to my brother? If this the League of Villians why haven't heard of it? Lastly why did my brother attack me?" By the look of his face I asked all the right questions, I always do ask the questions nobody else does. I really honestly think that he wasn't expecting the number 3's sister to join so easily. Surpise motherfucker we all have secerts and your not getting mine.

"Ok fine you answered my questions my turn in order." He took a deep breathe. "The double life well I'm not. I love no sorry loved your brother that's it and I was risking it all. Come on the Number 3 hero having a boyfriend in the LOV funny." He chuckles at his own words then continues. "We haven't done anything that big yet. I don't know but he has been depressed ever since you and I met, I didn't even know you existed." I fell I just fell I can't feel my legs. I can't move, talk, or even hardly breathe. "Hey (Y/N). breathe just breathe in and out. Your going to be fine. You have a new family here."