Act XIV

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

When Tomura reaches his climax he removes his thumb from the slit to allow you to cum and he cums inside. Dabis's own grunts fill the room as he finshes himself off. Your to tired to go another round. Hickyes, bites, and hand marks from the slapping and hard grabbing litter your body. You have no complaints, and you were right when you said a party isn't a party till someone gets laid. In your case it wasn't laid it was the best fucking you have ever had in your seventeen years of living. No doubt though your not going to be able to walk to say the least. You close your eyes from exhaustion.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

《Major time skip》

Your POV

In the short amount of time from the party the league has grown alot. We had to relocate to supplie everyone. An abounded hotel there's a nice pool in the center every Saturday if nobodies busy they have a mini-party, I personally love it. That means I can do a mourning swim. I can't help but feel different after Tomura, Dabi, and myself had sex I don't know more powerful. I haven't told them yet I really need to I know but I don't want to. I'll go tell them after I get done swimming and thinking of what to say. I can't say 'hey umm after we had sex I feel stonger but I don't really know how', yeah no that's not going to happen.

"Do you see that guy over there sunbathing with all the hickies?" Wait are they talking bout me. Hey I'm just here keep my fucking name outta your mouth.

"Yeah what bout him?"

"I heard he never done a single crime he even fucked boss and Dabi to be here. I guess if you really can be a good fuck you can sell your body." I mean its true that I haven't commited a crime and that I fucked the two of them I don't regert a single thing. We are trying to keep my name out of the public I can't be spy in UA if I have my face everwhere as a crimminal that kinda defeats the purpose.

"Really a guy fucking another guy that's gross. How that happen though?" Anouther guy joins in this little gosip. Like fuck are you guys really Karens (Sorry all people named Karen). How does my sexuality protain to you that's my question?

"Fucking fag. Maybe we should teach him a lesson." Touch me I dare you that will be the last thing you touch. The worst part if Dabi or Tomura find out that you even thought about it you would wish you were dead.

The group of men walk over to me with a sinster smile, oh boy this going to be the last time will ever fight. "Can I help you with something? Your blocking the sun, I'm trying to work on my tan."

"Why are you even here? You don't belong here. Expecially if you fucked to get here." You know what Imma just walk off or ignore them. 'No what kind of god walks off when there people are degrading them. Show them true villiany. Show them who you really are. Be free; let them be an example to your subjects who not to obey' Ok there was that voice again. Fine just one more time this is the last time Imma listen to voice into my mind.

"That's none of your buiness. So what if I fucked your boss and second in comand. They were damn good too." Ok Imma get carried away if I keep going.