Act XVI

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

"No they are not going to get away with this." Blood trickes down his neck onto the collar of his shirt. "They will die at best. I say we let Y/N have some fun with them if they want I'm going to go make a plan you stay here here and dress their wounds and keep company." With that left the room fuming mad. He knew he was to blame for you passing out. He should've just kept everthing to himself. After you left he realized that you knew nothing. You didn't use him he was just angry and you paid the price for his anger, again.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

You wake up to the sun's rays attacking your eyes. When you raise up from your bed you feel a pain all over your body. "Ouch." That voice was enough to wake Dabi who was laying to your side. When you see his pretty eyes you start to talk. "Hey Dabi thanks for coming to my rescue yesterday." His body tempurte raises making the room hotter remebering the state he found you in.

"You got it wrong, it wasn't yesterday. The day we picked you up was five days ago." Shock, worry, and anger appears on your face. "What about UA who's gonna do something about the spying thing. I need to talk to Shigaraki." No longer calling him Tomura like you used to, Dabi fliched if your calling him that what would you call him. What would change?

"Toga has been in your place the first day and faked the flu it should do till Monday. I'll go and get chapstick." With that he left to get him leaving you alone with your memories. You wanted to make overhaul pay for the damage he has caused both mentally and physically.

Ways to torcher him pop into your mind. You read in a book once that if you strip the person naked stick them in a barrel only the head out, and penut butter or honey all over their face. That being the only thing that they can eat they will get the shits, while the rats eat the food off their face worms will get into their ass trying to decomp the poop and eat them from the inside out. A horrible and painful death. There is also death by a thousand cuts but with a twist. Pour lime juice on the cuts after their on the victim. Any of the two will cause much pain one will lead to death the other can lead to death depending on the person.

The door opens revealing Shigaraki in his lounging attire hair damp from his mourning shower. "I'm glad you woke up. We are planning on catching Overhaul and destroying his little organization." Again scrathing his neck.

"Yes I'm sure your glad." Sarcasm lacing your voice, "Anyway I have an idea. If we leak info to the heros they can do most of our work for us. My older brother can prove useful for once. He's not your spy I believe he is the hero's, that's problaly the reason for his grey deceit." The last part was mumbled but still audioable. "The Hero Association has him on their pay role and always will, but if you can somehow I don't know free him. He might switch sides it's not impossible just highly unlikly. When you catch mask face I want him." A cynster grin promising a painful death gracing your face. "He will know pain." (Nagato get to your own fanfic, I just hear him saying this. Man what am I doing with my life.)

Shigaraki and Dabi both felt three years leave their life. They have never seen you this mad not even when your brother betrayed you. They knew right then that you where not to be fucked with when mad. "Dabi leave I need to talk to Y/N." Dabi took one last look at you wondering what Shigaraki will do to you.