~Prologue~

Notes: This is a boyxboy story so if you don't like this kind of stuff then please exit this story and leave us alone, thank you.  Okay guys Enji, Yagi, Aizawa, Yamada and Izuku are third-years in U.A. [Class 3-A].  Reí, Mitsuki, and Inko are second-years in U.A. [Class 2-A].
————————Enjoy———————————
             Izuku wasn't really the type to fall so hard in love with people.  But Enji Todoroki was something else, it started out as an admiration towards his fellow classmate.  But then his eyes started drifting to the boy's muscles, and his heart beated faster whenever Enji was around, and his stomach got butterflies in them whenever Enji smiled or said Izuku's name.

             Izuku quirk wasn't suit for being a hero so people often told him to switch to the General Education or the Support Department, because of his excessive quirk analyzing notes, but he stuck with his dream of being a hero.  So instead of training his quirk he took self-defense classes and Martial Arts.  With these abilities he passed the entrance exam without the use of his quirk.

              Izuku's quirk was a empathy/healing quirk.  The empathy part allows Izuku to touch a person and feel what emotion their feeling, along with this his freckles often change color according to Izuku's emotions.  The healing part was a bit different, by touching someone he could see all injuries a person has (minor or major) and a list of treatments to help the person.  This of course had downfalls like Izuku could feel a emotion so strong it could effect him, and for the healing part he has to be touching the person or the list wouldn't appear.

             Sadly for our green bean Enji has his eyes out for Rei, a second-year in the hero course, who has an ice quirk.  I mean what better combination can you think of when thinking about opposites.  This was Enji's mindset when thinking about him and Rei making a good couple.

             Aizawa and Yamada were in a relationship by the beginning of their second-year.  They were also Izuku's best friends in the whole entire world!!  But of course they were totally in love with the little green bean.  But they couldn't have him since they knew about Izuku's crush on Enji, 2nd strongest in class, and it was a little upsetting that Enji didn't give a second thought about the precious cutie in front of him.  They both knew that Izuku was completely oblivious to who Enji was falling for but Izuku was always oblivious to things dealing with love and toxic people.

             Now let's head over to our little green bean who has just woken up for school.
——————————End————————————
Notes: Prologue is done, what do y'all think?