~Monologoue~

Note; Sadly we have made it to the last chapter of this book, but good news is there will be two more songfic books before this AU is over!
—————————ENJOY!—————————
3rd Person POV

                 Aizawa and Yamada have been waiting for this moment.  They were finally graduating U.A., and yes they both were gonna ask Izuku to be apart of their relationship.

                 They both were nervous as to what Izuku would say.  They were both gay and Izuku told them he was Bisexual so he could've already found another person to crush on.  But if Izuku did he would've told them, right?  I mean they were his best friends.

                  They were waiting at Izuku's dorm room waiting while Izuku packed up his extra stuff since they couldn't live in the dorms anymore.

                  "Hey Izuku, ya almost done here?" Yamada asked.

                   "Yeah, hold on!"  Izuku replied.

                    Both boys watched Izuku apply concealer on his checks to cover his color-changing freckles.  They didn't know why Izuku covered them, they were honestly another thing to add to his beauty.  But they guessed it made sense as to not show his true emotions to other people.

                   "Okay are you guys ready to get going?"  Izuku questioned as he put away the makeup and grabbed his extra items in a yellow bag.

                    "Mhmm". Aizawa mumbled as he got up.

                    "Yeah! Let's go party people!"  Yamada excitedly yelled following Aizawa up, but also bouncing around.

-Outside the school-

                     "Welp, see ya guys later.  I gotta head home with Inko!"  Izuku states as he turned to leave, his arm was suddenly grabbed by Aizawa and Izuku was turned around to face the two boys.

                      "We need to ask you a question actually Izu, before you leave....". Yamada says as he started fidgeting with his headphones.

                      "Yes."  Aizawa added.

                       Neither one really wanted to ask the question but if they wanted an answer they needed to ask.

                       "Well me and Yamada have been wondering if you......wanted to join our relationship?"  Aizawa hesitatingly asked, seeing as Yamada wasn't going to any time soon.

Silence.....

                        Izuku was shocked and kinda flustered (Btw under his makeup his freckles turned pink🥺) since his best friends from day one, now wanted to become his boyfriends.

                        Izuku was having a debate inside his head of whether or not he should accept them.  Aizawa and Yamada were both growing more nervous and anxious by the second.

                        Izuku came up with his answer.

                        Right then and there , a movie perfect scene.  Wind slightly blowing through their hairs, trees covered with vibrant green leaves  rustling around, the sun beginning it's setting phase.  Sky turning hues of pink and orange while time slows down.  Then 2 thirds of a whole became completed, as Izuku said yes  and both of the older boys filled with joy.  The two rushed to Izuku and crushed their little broccoli in a warm, big hug.

———————————END—————————
Note;  Yes, yes I know children sorry for the ever prolonged wait.  I have been busy with online schooling😓.  Anyways yes that is sadly the end, but you don't have to wait long before the 2nd book comes out (If y'all wanna read it).  But for now bye-bye my little stars💫⭐️✨