~Chapter 3~

Note: Ahhhhhhh!!!  We're almost near the end, this is the last chapter before the Monologue.  Anyways bye-bye💕
—————————Enjoy——————————
3rd Person POV
-1 Month Later-

               Izuku finally got the courage to talk to Enji again, this time though Izuku wanted to ask him one last question before the year ends.  So Izuku asked him to wait outside his dorm (Izuku's dorm) so that he could ask him.  Enji surprisingly agreed since Rei said she wanted to go shopping with Mitsuki and Inko.

Izuku's POV

               I waited at my dorm door outside away from it a little.  Aizawa and Yamada were inside probably eavesdropping.  I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around and see Enji coming towards me.

"Hi". I say softly, my nervousness rising up.

"Hello, what did you need to ask me?"  Enji replied getting straight (Hehehe) to the point.

"Um, why would you ever kiss me?"  I said my voice wavering a bit.

".....". Enji stood frozen for a second, I could tell he wasn't expecting me to bring up that incident again.

"I'm not even half as pretty, you gave her your sweater...". I continued since Enji didn't say anything.

"It's just polyester,"  Enji replied walking past me but as he passed he stated, "and you're right, you aren't as pretty as her."  Enji walked to his dorm and entered, he didn't look back.

              I hear my door open, but I can't move.  I'm shocked that he would be that.....blunt and harsh.  With that attitude he could never be a true hero.

3rd Person POV

              Aizawa and Yamada moth heard what Enji said to their little green bean.  It made both of them angry.  Enji had called their precious, beautiful, stunning, baby boy ugly.

              They both step out from Izuku's dorm room and see Izuku frozen with tears falling down his face.  Izuku was staring at the spot Enji had once stood.

              Izuku slowly turned his head towards them and looked both of them in the eyes completely broken.  Izuku suddenly jumped into Yamada's open arms.  Izuku let it all out, all his feelings and tears.

              Izuku needed this, needed welcomed affection from someone.  The three stayed ther for a while, and of course Aizawa and Yamada stayed their to comfort their broken cutie pie.

             Izuku didn't remember much, everything was blurry and his body was in a paralyzed state.  The slightly older boys both moved Izuku inside and all three of them squished into Izuku's bed to cuddle him.  The 2 older boys whispered comforting words to Izuku, hoping it would reach his ears and brain.  They fell asleep, Izuku first, followed by Yamada, then Aizawa who stared lovingly at his boyfriend and maybe soon to be boyfriend.  Aizawa also fell asleep for the first time being comfortable with the 2 people next to him.
———————————End———————————

Note:  Thank you for reading my little star(s)💫⭐️.  Also, forgot to mention, no artwork used in this book is mine.  Credit to the artists, all I did was edit a cover for this book on PicsArt.  Until next time, bye-bye💕