~Chapter 1~

Note; Izuku and Inko are siblings, so they both will have Midoriya as their last name.💕. Yes they live in dorms on campus.
——————————Enjoy—————————

Izuku's POV

I woke up to my loud alarm ringing in my ears. I search for it on my bedside drawer and shut it off. I lay in bed for a few seconds before deciding to leave the warmth of my blankets and get up for school.

I take a quick cold shower to really wake me up before changing into my uniform and packing up by backpack. I grab a snack from my mini fridge so that I don't have to go to the common room to get food.

As I step out of my dorm I notice Enji coming up to his dorm drenched in sweat and in jogging shorts and a tank top. I can feel my face heat up. Enji looks both ways down the hall and sees me. I give him a small wave and he just nods and goes into his dorm.

I let out a small breath and go into a mumbling phase.

Holy hell you could practically taste his muscles. Jesus how did he get so fine. Thank you God for blessing me with such a sight, I-

Then I feel someone tackle me from behind.

3rd Person POV

"Hey Zuzu!" A loud blonde said to a green haired boy.

"Hi Izu." Said a tired looking raven haired male seemingly to have followed the loud blonde.

"Oh! Jeez you scared me Zashi, hello Sho!" Replies the little green bean.

"Sorry about Hizashi he had a couple sips of my coffee." Aizawa said to Izuku.

"Oh, I thought that was just Zashi being Zashi." Izuku stated while glancing at Hizashi.

"Oh come on guys, we should get going before we're late!!" Hizashi loudly exclaimed while the other 2 started walking downstairs.
———————-At School; Classroom—————
3rd Person POV

Slowly students entered the class, the trio entered and sat down in their assigned seats then Enji came in and Izuku couldn't help but watch him. Then of course Yagi came in filling the class with light as he smiled at everyone. The class had Yagi as their cinnamon roll, while Enji was the local bad boy, Hizashi was the local loud blonde, and Aizawa was the local always tired student. Though Hizashi and Aizawa like to call Izuku their local little green bean. It was an inside joke between the 3.
———————-At School; Lockers———————
3rd Person POV

Now it was grace period meaning the lockers would be full of kids, the trio had lockers next to each other with Aizawa in the middle. Leaving a free space next to Izuku which belonged to Enji.

As Hizashi was doing couple stuff to Aizawa (Note; Not kissing! Just hugging and nicknames), Enji came and Izuku froze a little.

Izuku said hi and got a conversation started, soon other students came including class 2-A and 1-A. Izuku could see his sister, Inko Midoriya, come along with her friends Rei and Mitsuki. Izuku looked up at Enji and saw him looking at the trio as they walked by.

Izuku's POV

Enji was watching Rei, I could tell. Then he spoke,

"What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky." Enji finishes and walks over to them.

She's got you mesmerized, while I die.

Izuku thought while he watched Enji walk over to Rei.

3rd Person POV

Aizawa and Yamada watch as Enji leaves Izuku to talk to Rei from class 2-A. They could see Izuku's heart break, they saw his freckles turn a deep blue. They felt bad since the green bean really had a big crush on Enji.

They look at Enji for a minute or so and out of the corner of their eyes they see Izuku run away. And of course as the concerned best friends they are they follow Izuku to an empty classroom. They hear the most heartbreaking thing ever from their little green bean.

Izuku's POV

I ran, I had to or I would've been crying in front of like 20 something people. And they would notice my deep blue freckles. Sure I got weird looks from some students but I didn't care, I ran inside an empty classroom and broke. The flood gates opens and I said out loud,

"Why would you ever kiss me," the kiss was sudden and Enji probably was out of his normal state of mind but it still meant something to the green haired boy, "I'm not even half as pretty!," the boy had self esteem issues when it comes to girls like Rei who looked like models, "you gave her your sweater, I know it's just polyester. But you like her better....I wish I were Rei."

3rd Person POV

Aizawa and Yamada rush in to comfort the heartbroken boy on the verge of shattering and stayed there until they had to go back to class.

The broken green bean came to class with his head down because his face was flushed and under his eyes were puffy and pink.
——————————-End———————————
Note; If ya know the song, yay!! Here's a cookie 🍪. If ya don't, it's Heather by Conan Gray (the Italics are the song parts). But that's okay you still get a cookie 🍪, because you are valid💕. Anyways I'll try to use Izuku's color changing freckles more or like make him wear concealer to cover up the freckles. But yeah bye-bye💕🍪🍪🍪