~Chapter 2~

Note: Hi my friend(s) that found this story, thank you for reading. I love ya💕
—————————-Enjoy—————————
3rd Person POV

Izuku has been crying for a couple weeks now and had to buy make up to cover his eye bags and puffiness underneath his eyes. No one noticed except for Aizawa and Yamada, and of course his sister, Inko, noticed which madre her boyfriend, Yagi, worried about her and slightly concerned for Izuku.

Although Izuku did applaud Yagi's efforts for trying to cheer Izuku up Yagi didn't really do it in a polite way, telling Izuku to cheer up so that Inko didn't have to stress about Izuku. The attempt didn't really help, but oh well.

Izuku's POV

We were at our lockers again and Enji and Rei were together, they were always by each other.

Watch as you stand with her holding your hand. Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder.

Suddenly I see a hand wave in front of me, it was Rei.

"Are you okay Midoriya?" Rei questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered back.

I could feel Aizawa and Yamada watching me as I hid my true feeling with a forced smile, but no one could tell it was fake anyways.

But how could I hate her, she's such an angel, but then again kinda wish she were dead.

               I remember what happened when Enji was talking to me right in this spot and he forgot about me and went to talk to Rei....

               I hurry again to an empty classroom and sit down at a random desk.  I look to my sides and see Aizawa and Yamada sitting besides me, why are they always there for me?  A hand rubs my back while another runs through my hair both hands completely different from one another.

              I feel guilty that they have to watch out for me and not spend time with each other.

3rd Person POV

             Izuku looks at his two best friends completely broken and whispers loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Why would he ever kiss me, I'm not even half as pretty..."  Izuku says.

             Aizawa and Yamada share a brief worried look about what Izuku is thinking.

"He gave her his sweater..."  Izuku speaks up again.

"Izu, it's just polyester."  Aizawa replies back in a soft voice.

"But he likes her better....I wish I were Rei!"  Izuku's voice becomes a little louder and cracks as he shed out all of his extra tears.

               Izuku is flanked into a hug from his secret admirers and they went to the nurse's office to ask for the rest of the day off to take care of Izuku.  The nurse agreed and promised to tell their teachers so that they could take Izuku back to his dorm.

              They got to the dorms and had a cuddle pile with Izuku in the middle.
————————————End—————————
Note:  Hope you enjoyed it my little star(s).  Anyways the song is almost over but don't worry I'll maybe be making a sequel, perhaps even a 3rd book in Rei's perspective.  They will also be songfics. 💕🍪🍪