Chapter 43

This Chapter is available on Ireader

SKY

Sky felt uncomfortable, she closed her legs as her center aches. She shiver upon remembering what happened, and then she cried. She's upset that she acted like that and that she didn't stop them from touching her. She just broke her promise, to not let them take away her chastity.

She wanted to blame herself so much, but at that moment she couldn't stop herself, specially when they started to touch her. It's as if someone had possessed her body, she couldn't control her body.

"Sky? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Shahara asked her but she remained hidden under the blanket. A moment later she felt Shahara lay next to her, she still doesn't feel well, her eyes are heavy and her head aches, her throat is also soar and her skin still hurts whenever someone touches it and it is so hot.

A moment later she heard the door opened, and then the blanket was gently pulled away from her, when she looked, she saw Nira and behind is Lena and Lady Victoria together with Catherine. Nira smiled at her.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked her, Sky just smiled but didn't answer, Nira then gently placed her hand on her forehead before standing up straight and looking at Lena.

"She have do have a fever and she is in heat. It means her body is undergoing in high hormonal state where it gave her instinct to mate. Her heat would last for 3 days, during those days her body will be sensitive and she would have the urge to have sex. But not all can just touch her. Sometimes when a she wolf is in heat only her mate can touch her." Nira explained, she then sat down next to Sky.

"Can you open up your mouth for me?" She asked her, and Sky did as what she was told. Nira examined her mouth before she nods her head, Sky closes her mouth and just watch as Nira smiled at her.

"Have you been eating chocolates?" Sky looked at Catherine and Lena before looking back at Nira and nodding her head.

"That must have been causing your fever. Don't worry you just need to drink some boiled water with this. It's called luya." Nira showed her a small weird looking potato. And it smelled weird too.

"Well what do we need to do with that herb? How do we prepare it?" Shahara asked Nira.

"Well, you need to slice it very thin. Then put it on pot with water and wait for it to boil before making her drink. It will taste minty and weird so i suggest you put some sugar so she could drink it." Nira looked back at Sky and smile, Sky gladly returned. After a few minutes Lena asked them to leave and to let Sky rest.

Sky did felt tired and so she closed her eyes. She woke up again when she felt someone caressing her face. Looking up she was startled to see Catherine.

"How are you pet?" She asked her, Sky stared at her bewildered by the kindness that she had seen in Catherine's eyes, she could see that she's genuinly concern.

"I'm still not feeling well mistress." Catherine nods her head, Sky then noticed that she wasn't in her room, she's in the room of Catherine and Lena.

"What em i doing her mistress?" She asked forcing herselft to sit up but Catherine held her down, the sudden contact of Catherine's hand on her shoulder sent a shock of pleasure to run all over her body, Sky moaned and she layed back down.

"I'm sorry." Catherine said as she watched Sky in awe, the reaction was so fast, her body started to flush again and her breathing became shallow, she curled up and moan again, her pupils dilate making her eyes seems darker, furs started to come out as her canine grew, for Catherine, she is simply beautiful.