Chapter 66

This Chapter is available on Ireader

SKY

Sky couldn't help but giggle as she and Shahara talked about their games, and how they chased each other around the castle while Sky is in her wolf form and Shahara on her snow leopard form. As soon as they reached the great hall, Sky suddenly stops when she saw who is dinning with with the queen.

"Sky?" Shahara asked her when she suddenly stops, Shahara looked around the room and gasp when she saw who Sky saw. Slowly Sky walks to them.

"Sky." Vixen said standing up and without second thought run to Sky and hugged her. She cried when she smell Vixen's spicy scent, oh how she missed her sisters. The other two joined them.

"You've grown up." Mist said ruffling her hair.

"I thought you were dead." Vixen said kissing her on her forehead. Sky shake her head and just hug them enjoying their embrace.

"How did you survive?" Vixen asked her as the four of them sat at the veranda, Lena gave them space to let them talk at each other.

"I was taken by Madam Juanita after
Being beaten, then she took care of me, after 8 years, i was sent here as gift to the queen." She told them.

"Well we are glad that you are alive and well. Did they hurt you though?" Mist asked her holding her hand and squeezing it gently, she shakes her head and smiled.

"Well at first they were really mean to me... But now they are nicer to me, and treat me good." She answered them. Vixen examined her faced and sighed.

"We're so sorry that it had taken us this long before we could find you. But i promise we are going to take you" Vixen said smilling at her, then Sky remembered something, she was about to tell them when someone suddenly spoke.

"That won't happen." All of them looked at Catherine who just entered the veranda wearing a golden feathered dress.

"I'm sorry to interupt your little reunion, but Lena would like to see you at her office." She said looking at them. Vixen stood up and looked down at Catherine, but that didn't even intimidate her.

"What do you mean by that won't happen?" She asked her, Catherine pulled Sky closer to her before she pulled her hair to the side exposing her bite mark.

"That won't happen because she is mine, she is ours to be exactly. She is my mate." The look of shock on her sister's face was unbearable to see. She was scared of how they would react.

"What? How did that happen?" Minx was the one to speak first as she narrows her eyes at Catherine.

"The fates have decided about it, we can't go againts them." Catherine said as she placed both her hands Sky's shoulder's squeezing it gently.

"Is this true?" Mist asked Sky, she bit her lower lips and nods her head.

"Y-yes it is." She answered. They didn't ask her another question again. So Catherine clap getting their attention.

"Shall we go?" The four of them silently followed Catherine, but Sky didn't go inside the office because she remembered something!

Crystal and Guinever! She hadn't given them any food yet! Oh they must be hungry! She quickly went to the kitchen and looked for food before going to the library. Before she opened the door to the passage she made sure to check if there was anyone there, when she was sure that no one is, she pulled the blue book and entered, the moment she step in a little body collided with her.

"Crystal!" She exclaimed, startled by the sudden hug Crystal gave her.

"I'm glad your back." Crystal said as her hug tighten on Sky, as if she's scared of letting go of her. Sky suddenly felt bad for not visiting them.

"You must be hungry, i brought you foods." Crystal looks up at her with tears in her eyes, she wipes it away and smiled at her.

"Can....can i come with you now? I'm all alone here. Guinever had left last day and didn't come back." Crystal said making Sky's eyebrow furrowed, she crouch down to level with Crystal and said.

"Did she tell you where she was going?" Crystal nodded her head.

"Uhuh, she told me she was going to meet a friend, and told me to wait for you here." Sky nods her head, she stands up again and pulled the torch down opening the door inside the library. Sabel gave her instruction to show Crystal to Lena, because she will be the start of revolution. But how should she explain to them that she had found her inside a castle made out of ice and crystals? She looked down at the young child beside her who was looking around the castle. Just who is she anyway?

"This place looks familiar to me." Crystal said looking up at her.

"Really?" She asked her as they walk for the exit.

"Yes, i think i used to play hide and seek here with my....sisters." Sky looks down again seeing Crystal's face who look in awe at the library.

"Do you remember who your sisters is?" Crystal seems to think... But in the end she shakes her head no. Sky sighed.

"It's okay. Maybe you'll remember them when you them." She gave Crystal's hand a soft squeez.

LYSANDRA

"What do we do now?" Cecilia asked Lysandra as she sharpen her sword.

"We make a plan on how to get Sky out of that castle." She said looking at her sword before going back on sharpening it.

"Why do we need to plan that? Can't we plan about how we should open the gates of underworld?" Cecilia said looking at the large Sigil.

"Yes, and we can't open it if we don't have the sacrifice for it's key." She said returning her sword to it's sheath. She looks at the sigil and smiled, it was drawn using blood of hundred of children.

"Is she the sacrifice? But i thought you were going to spare her." Cecilia asked confused, Lysandra was about to reply when she felt another presence, she turn around just in time to see a man with a black cloak walking closer to them, without second thought she got on her knees and bowed her head in respect.

"My king." She said, the man stops infront of her and placed his skeleton hand on her shoulder.

"Rise." He said and she stand up, the man then remove his cloak revealing his face, a long scar run horizontally on his face and his neck is rotting. And so is his whole body. He isn't still finished in restoring his whole body.

"Ah! King Gabriel! So good of you to finally join us." Cecilia said bowing her head in respect.

"I'm glad that you're finally out of that mountain." King Gabriel said smirking at Cecilia.

"Of course you are." Cecilia replied, Gabriel then looked around the place like he's looking for someone.

"Where is Guinever?" He asked her.

"She went out, she said she's going to visit someone." She said, Gabriel only nods his head.

"Well i hope everything is ready by now." He said eyeing the sigil on the wall.

SKY

After she hide Crystal to her room she went back to meet up with her sister, she saw them back at the Veranda.

"How did the meeting go?" She asked Vixen.

"It went fine little Sky." Vixen pulled Sky closer to her and she gave her a hug.

"Though we are sad cause we can't take you with us." Sky held Vixen hand and gave it a small squeez.

"Well since you have sign a peace threaty with her. Maybe you could come and visit me here?" Sky asked hopefuly, Vixen patted her head and nod.

"Of course we will."