Chapter 50

This Chapter is available on Ireader

SKY

Sky sat on the chair finally wearing a backless dress, She's busy reading a book about opening portals and summoning dead creatures, Catherine have given her that book when she asked for some books to help her and to give her some distraction . While she's busy reading she heard the door open again, she looked up expecting to see Lena but she didn't expect to see Lysandra. Sky was ecstatic to see Lysandra, she couldn't contain it so she runs up towards her and hug her.

"I've missed you." She said. Looking up at her, but her smile faded when she saw Lysandra's expression, her eyes were red from crying and she looks likes she's in pain.

"Are you alright? What happened to you? Did you get hurt? Did you get into another fight with Lena?" Lysandra didn't answered her questions. Instead she leaned down and kissed Sky. Sky was so shock that she couldn't even move,Lysandra's lips where so cold, as if it was the ice itself, when Lysandra let go, she suddenly hug her.

"I'm so sorry." Lysandra said while still hugging her.

"I'm so sorry i wasn't there when she did this to you." She said again as her voice crack. Sky gently pat her back not knowing what to do or how to react when she kissed her.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." She told Lysandra.

"No. It's not okay, it won't be okay. How could i let this happen to you? My mate." The last word didn't quite register on Sky's head so she gently pushed Lysandra away from her.

"What did you say?" She asked her, while looking confused.

"Sky...you need to know something. Just please promise me you won't be mad." Lysandra said still holding her hands.

"I'm you're mate." Sky shakes her head and move away from Lysandra.

"No...you're lying....stop playing with me Lysandra. It isn't funny." She said, Lysandra shakes her head, she move towards her and she held her hands.

"No...no...i'm not lying, let me prove it to you." Lysandra suddenly showed her a small key, which she inserted on Sky's colar,when she turned it the colar went off of Sky's neck. A scent of Lavander and snow hit her nose and Sky's wolf pace around her, tail wagging and shouting.

"Mate! Mate!"

Sky covered her mouth with her hand as tears streamed down her eyes, when Lysandra touch her Sky felt the connection between them grow. It was shocking at first that it made her flinch but as soon as she got used to it, it gave her spark fly.

"The collar is blocking your senses and weakening your connection with your wolf that's why you didn't recognize me as your mate when you shifted." Lysandra explained, she gently caress Sky's face.

"How long have you known about this?" She asked her, leaning into her touch.

"Since the day you arrive here." That's how long she have known about it, Sky thought, she watched as Lysandra cried again.

"I hid it from you and everyone, because if they found out, they will kill you and i'm scared to lose you Sk, i've already lost so many so i can't afford to lose you too. But i...i couldn't help it anymore, i want you to be mine." Lysandra said.

"But you're sister... How can i be yours when i belong to them." Lysandra nods her head and she wipes her tears away before kissing Sky again.

"I know a way, give me your wrist." Lysandra said and Sky showed her wrist to Lysandra.