Chapter 73

SKY

Sky felt someone kissing her on her cheeks and shoulder. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She saw Lena sitting beside her.

"Wake up now little pet, we have a lot of things to do today." She said leaning down again and kissing her on her forehead, she rubs her tired and eyes and looks at Lena with sleepy eyes. Lena chuckled.

"I know you are tired but i have to teach you with a lot of things first. I want you to learn how to dance. Because we will dance together tomorrow night, you will be the center of attention and for that i want you to be perfect and have confidence." She still couldn't register what Lena was saying, she still sleepy.

"Can i have five more minutes? Please Mistress." Sky asked her, Lena shakes her head and pulled her up, She sat down and leaned againts Lena's shoulder. She smelled Lena's fresh pine scent that it made her want to sleep again. Lena gently caress her.

"My poor little pet, still tired." Lena cooed brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I must punish Regent Catherine for exhausting you yesterday." Lena blow a soft wind on Sky's ear making her yelp, she covered her ear and look up at Lena who only laughed. The smile Sky saw on her face literally lit the queen's face, it is a genuine smile that
made her heart flutter.

"Now you're awake. Come join me, let's take a bath." Sky blushed when Lena pulled her inside the bathroom.

"I'am pleased that i can still see the same reaction from you whenever i get naked. It is pleasing and a little flattering to be honest." Lena then pulled her dress down exposing her body to the cold air making her nipple hardened, Lena smirk and kissed each of her breast before kissing her on her lips.

"Come now. Join me." Lena pulled her under the shower and together they bathed. Lena would scrub her with the lavender soap, she would bit her lower lip whenever Lena would wash her between her legs. After that they rinse.

"Let my bite you." Lena said pulling her closer to her. She didn't fight her back and instead let her be, when Lena's fang sink into her flesh she didn't even feel the pain, she just sighed and let her drink her blood.

After they were done, Lena have dressed her into a beautiful floral dress, and then she put her hair into a delicate braid making Sky suprise because she didn't know that Lena knows how to braid hair.

"I grew up with 14 sisters. It's only natural for me to braid hair." Lena must have seen the suprise on her face.

"Shahara told me you have 20 siblings." Lena nods her head.

"All in all we are 21 i believe." Lena said putting flowers on her hair."

"Where do you fit in that order?" Lena hummed

"I'm the 17th among the 21. Cornelia, Leona, Carine and Crystal were the youngest among us. Cornelia being 35 and Leona and Carine 25 years old." She answered. Sky looks up at her.

"How did you became the queen?" Lena smiled again and this time she sat beside her.

"The day i was born my father knew that i'am the one to take the throne next, and he was not wrong. At the age of 10 i already studied the kingdom affairs, from the marketing down to the war strategies. I suggested many plans to make the kingdom prosper i laid many ideas. And from then on my father announced me as the 1st in line to the throne despite being the 17th born child. But of course that didn't go well. Before they could accept it, Six of my older siblings challenged me for the crown. And of course i won." Sky smiled at Lena, this moment seems to be as intimate as sleeping next to her. For the queen to share some of her memories to her is truly an honor.