Hexas - Chapter 2

(Hey guys! sorry for not updating for two days. There were not enough internet signals at my place, for me to update. I hope you enjoy the chapter :))

Ann and Jae had some fine friends. They were adored by the twin's mother, maybe even more than her own children.

Ann's best friend was Soph Marsh. Soph was blonde and had a pale heart shaped face. Her eyes were the feature that captured the most attention. Soph had green eyes, the color of the trees of the Amazon was nothing compared to them. They are bright and beautiful as a clover in autumn. Her brother Jack Marsh was just like her.

Both of the siblings were orphaned as their parents died in a car crash. Soph was only three and Jack was just four at the time of the incident. Since then, they have been brought up by their grandmother who often ignored the siblings.

Ann loved spending her afternoons with her other two friends, Grazer and Laura. Grazer had curly black hair and grey eyes, like the moon hung in the middle of the sky. He was the tallest out of the six of them and had a long thin nose.

Laura was a peculiar girl with light brown wavy hair that she always had in two braids. However she was smart, in fact the smartest in their grade. She was always engrossed in books and magazines which deeply annoyed Grazer.

"Book worm," he said one evening to her, as she kept her nose buried in a book she borrowed from the library, instead of talking to him.

Laura however ignored Grazer's rude comment. Despite their many differences and teasing nature both Laura and Grazer had one thing in common; none of them had a family.

Laura lived with her irritating aunt because her mother died when she was just a year old, while her father deceased before she was even born. Her aunt was not very fond of her and could do anything to get rid of her. She once even fed her cat food as a small child so that she does not have to cook dinner for her.

Grazer lived with his adoptive uncle as his adoptive grandmother passed away four years ago. Because he never had a proper parent or a father figure to control him he grew up rude and bad-tempered. His uncle tried to get him back on the lane but all he was able to do was make Grazer even angrier by verbally insulting him. Despite his harsh nature and irritating behavior he still cared for the people he loved and he was loved back.

Ann, Jae, Soph, Jack, Laura and Grazer called themselves 'Hexas.'

Even though their group had a variety of moods and natures of these six children, everyone could relate to one point; that they did not have a proper family where they were loved and accepted completely and whole heatedly.

Did you guys like today's update? Lemme know :)

Vote, Comment, Follow and Add! :)