Chapter Five

February 18th
Houston, TX
Onika's Apartment
Onika's POV

February 18thHouston, TXOnika's ApartmentOnika's POV

*Two Months Later*

Bey and I have grown closer to each other than I would've thought in the span of two months. We spent Valentine's together on an overnight cruise and right now we were cuddling in my bed watching T.V.

With everything else, I still had my job at Savage x Fenty with Normani. My mom and I don't talk as much anymore, maybe a quick text saying hello once every two weeks. Kehlani, Lauren, Cassie, and I still talk alongside with Normani. Beyoncé and I aren't dating but we act like we do, but neither of us has asked yet and I don't think I can.

Everyday she thinks about Kendrick and my father not knowing I was the one that technically caused both their deaths. If I never killed my dad, that mission would've gone so much better than it did. I still get nightmares about that morning every night and Bey always wakes me up saying I was crying in my sleep or something.

"Baby, what are thinking about now" Bey asked knocking me out my thoughts. "Oh...nothing" I assured her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek and cuddled into her.

"Bey....why does Tinashe always cling onto you" I was insecure when Bey is with Tinashe because Bey always lets Tinashe cuddle into her, or get on her back for piggy back ride, and always puts Tinashe before me.

She sighed loudly and looked away from me. "She's the baby of the gang and personally is my favorite out of everyone there. She's was in the gang a little before me and instantly we became best friends then Rihanna came and we all became best friends, but she's acts like a toddler and gets upset when she doesn't have her way and when she's upset she'll literally murder someone"

Honestly I didn't care anymore, it's not like we're together. "When can I meet your gang?" I asked giving Bey puppy dog eyes. "Right now if you wanna" she said nonchalantly giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I stopped and thought about it for a quick while. Was I really ready? Bey never talks about her family or the gang so she didn't know what to expect. "Yeah."

Bey smiled and we both got up and got dressed. When I walked out the restroom she was waiting for me in the living room.

"You ready?" I nodded and she grabbed my hand but didn't go towards the elevator, she went to another door and knocked. Almost forgetting she lived near me, Tinashe opened the door.

"Yoncé!" she smiled and hugged Beyoncé "We gotta meeting" Bey said to her while subtly pointing at me. Tinashe nodded and Bey gave her a quick peck on the tip of her nose while Tinashe went back inside to get dressed.

"Y'all sure y'all not dating" I stared at her being serious. Bey huffed rolling her eyes and clasping her hands. "You want the fucking truth Onika?" She slightly raised her voice and I nodded up and down slightly.