Chapter Six

March 27th
Houston, TX
Beyoncé's House
Beyoncé's POV

March 27thHouston, TXBeyoncé's HouseBeyoncé's POV

*A Month Later*

"There's nothing good to watch" I spoke to Solange while going through the channels on TV. "Girl you gotta get Robyn soon, you know her ass hates being picked up late" Solange said looking at me. "Want me to pick her up?" She asked and I shook my head.

"She asked me to do it so I'll do it" I spoke confidently which was quickly cut short by Solange's remark. "Or you wanna see your little girlfriend Onika" "not my girlfriend Solange, we haven't talked in a month"

"Maybe it's time to talk to her" Solange suggested and I looked away from her. "I have to go"

I got off the couch and grabbed my car keys. Robyn's car had broken down and called me to go get her, and with her being my best friend I did just that.

I got into the car praying I don't see Onika there, no not because I hate her or anything but because I miss her and with what Solange said earlier my nerves were crazy. When it happened I didn't mean to blow up on her like that, it was the biggest mistake ever. I got into the car and sat for a second.

The past month without her was pure torture, I buckled my seatbelt and pulled out the driveway. Stopping at the red light I saw Rob blowing my phone up to get her already....impatient ass.

I finally got there and got out my car and went to go tell Rob I was here, but on the other side of the glass door I saw Onika and Normami laughing. They didn't notice me but I stood there shocked as they came closer and closer to the entrance. I opened the door and their expressions dropped when they saw me.

"Bey..." Onika said to me as her eyes glittered when she stared at me. "Onika.." I didn't know what to do so I waited for her to talk. "Bey I'm completely sorry, I didn't want to keep a secret I was scared of loosing you...and either way I did in the end." She rambled on.

I stayed quiet thinking of words to say as I saw tears form in her eyes. "Please talk to me Bey, stop hating me...I can't take it anymore" she pleaded walking up to me so our bodies were centimeters apart.

"I miss you so fucking much Bey...I never knew you could miss someone that much" She was crying at this point as I wiped her tears I saw a bit of love sparkle in her eye.

I saw her lick her lips and before I knew it her lips crashed into mine. We held a passionate kiss and the whole world melted away.

I slowly pulled away looking her in the eyes. "Onika....I could member hate you" Robyn walked out and smirked at us. "I'll be at the car" I nodded and tossed her the keys as she walked off.

I brought all my attention back to Onika. "Onika I didn't mean to get mad at you that night" As her tears dried I realized I caused her pain. She shook her head and looked at me.

"Bey I have to go, but you have my number" She walked off towards Normani's car as I walked to mine.

I felt a weight lifted off my shoulder, I didn't know just telling her I missed her could make me feel even a little bit better.

As I got into the car I already wanted to text Onika but would I seem too desperate?

I drove off and dropped Robyn off and got back to my place. "So did you talk to her?" Solange asked as soon as I walked in.

"Yea, we're okay now" I blushed thinking about the encounter. I set my phone on the living room table and went to the kitchen to eat. Once I finished prepping my meal I heard my phone go off.

I walked out to see Solange typing away on my phone and I quickly snatched it up seeing she had texted Onika telling her to come over.

"Really Solange" I threw my head back as the nerves washed over. "I'll be in my room" she winked then ran off.

I quickly changed into sweats and a t-shirt before she got here and waited for her to knock.

About 10 minutes later I heard a light knock and I quickly ran to the door and took a deep breath. I opened it and she smiled. "Hey Nika" I grinned at her and she said hi back.

We talked about the past month for a while until she finally brought up what I wanted her to talk about. "Bey, Can you please hear me out on the situation with my dad?"

I nodded as she told me the story and by the end she was crying. "Nika it's okay" I held her as she finished crying and I looked back at her. "Nobody thinks it's you minus your mother and I, you'll be fine." I spoke knowing that someone else was in jail for the murder of Robert.

"Bey you know next time we get mad at each other we need to talk it out not leave and not talk to each other for a month" Onika said with all seriousness. "I know I just thought we could tell each other everything" I sighed knowing exactly what she was going to say next.

"But I know nothing about your family" She pouted and I felt bad. "SOLANGE" I yelled out and she instantly ran to the living room.

"You can now properly meet my sister" Onika smiled and had a blast talking with Solange, I smiled at the sight of my sister and future wife becoming friends.

Eventually we all ended up falling asleep on couch with me and Onika snuggling up together and Solange on the other side of the couch.

I snuggled closer to Onika only to be interrupted by banging on the door. "Who's that?" Onika asked lightly rubbing her eyes. I shrugged and got up with Onika following behind me and Solange still knocked out.

I opened the door to reveal a beat up Kali and Tinashe. "Bey we need to watch out. The rivals are after her" Tinashe said pointing at Onika.

"Why me?" Onika asked innocently. "The person in jail for Robert's murder is one of them....they're going to kill you" Kali said out of breath.

I was trying to process everything until I said "No, I won't let them"

—————————

The idea of this chapter was by PinkBugatti ❤️

But I think I executed it poorly🥺

But now I know where I'm going with the story

Alsooo if I made a one shot book would y'all read?

—————————