Chapter Nine

April 7th
Houston, TX
Beyoncé's House
Onika's POV

I groaned as I heard someone bang on the front door for the 10th time already. Of course Bey was still sleeping, she can sleep through a whole riot.

I quietly slid out of bed careful not to wake her. I don't know if it was the concussion or this person banging on the door but I had a heavy headache.

I opened the door not bothering to look in the peep hole. I saw some woman that looked like a slightly older Beyoncé.

"Hello I'm Oni-" "I don't care who you are where is Beyoncé?" The woman cut me off sternly. "Babe who are you talking to?" I heard Bey shout from the bedroom.

"Umm, I don't know" I shouted back and Bey came downstairs shortly after. "What are you doing here?" Bey slightly shouted getting instantly angry at the sight of the woman. "You never answer my text to I decided to come talk to you in person."

Solange walked out her room rubbing her eyes "What the hell is all this shouting for?" She asked but when she looked up her expression dropped. "Hello Solange" the woman said.

"Heyyyy" she said awkwardly while scratching the back of her neck. "I forgot my glasses in my room" she said slowly backing into the room.

This child didn't even wear glasses.

"Can you leave now?" Bey asked and the woman sighed.

"Fine but I'll be back" the woman shouted leaving the house. "B, who was that?" I asked and she sighed. "My very lovely mother" she answered sarcastically sitting on the couch next to me.

I nodded not wanting to ask any more questions since she seems to hate her parents.

"I wanna sleep today" I whined and she shook her head. "Don't you have to see Normani today...you know...to tell Dinah?" I groaned holding my hands to my head.

I got up and threw on a t shirt and sweatpants. Normani better be glad I love her ass or I would make her do it herself.

When I arrived there Normani was a crying mess and Dinah had just stormed out. "So I take it you tell her" she shook her head no. "Then what the hell just happened?"

"I just asked her if she cheated and she said no and kept asking why I thought she did" she busted out crying and I did not know what the hell to do.

"Give me your phone" she gave it to me and I went to Dinah's number.

From: Mani💘
Hello it's Onika, I know you know who I am. I'm telling you that you need to step up and talk to Normani, she has something important to tell you so get here right fucking now.

Not even seconds later she texted back.

From: Dinah💘
Who the hell is Onika? This is Lauren, Dinah's girlfriend...umm Dinah's in the shower right now...I'll tell her you need her.

I gasped and Normani took the phone away with a swiftness and cried even more. "I knew it, I fucking knew it" I sighed and shook my head. "Stop stressing you have a mini you in your stomach, Dinah is going to come here and you're going to tell her confidently then we're going to kick her out, okay?"

She nodded and I cleaned her up. "Nika?" I hummed and looked at her as she delivered a friendly kiss to my nose. "Thanks" I hugged her and heard the door bell.

The door opened to reveal Kari and Dinah hand in hand. "Sorry I went to get her from school" Normani nodded and I took Kari to her room.

"Hi Kar Kar!" I cooed and usually she says hi back but this time she frowned. "What's wrong baby?" I sat her on my leg and bounced her up and down.

She took her jacket off revealing a medium sized bruise on her shoulder. "Kari what happened?" She stared off and spoke. "There's this boy, Carson at school...he hits me a lot"

"And you don't do anything about it? Tomorrow I want you to go in there and punch in right in his face" she giggled and nodded. "Do you know how to punch?" I asked and she shook her head no.

I showed her on a teddy bear she had and to be honest she was strong for a five year old.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I heard Normani yell causing Kari to jump. I opened the door and yelled "YOU HAVE A CHILD IN HERE" it was silent after that so I sat on Kari's bed with her giving Normani some time.

A few minutes later Normani came in, with an expression I couldn't read. "Kari pack everything you have we're moving when you get home from school tomorrow" Normani spoke being serious.

"Normani stop, the child doesn't wanna go" She looked at me in disgust. "Don't try to tell me what the hell MY child does or does not want" she spoke yelling the word my.

I sighed in defeat as I grabbed my stuff and walked to the door. "Love you Kari, remember what I said" She smiled with tears in her eyes knowing this'll be the last time she sees me.

I drove home and got out the car. I walked in completely ignoring Bey and Solange in the living room as they greeted me. "Nika, what's wrong?" Solange asked as I walked into Bey's bedroom with Bey following behind me.

"Babe what happened" I looked at Bey with pain in my eyes. "Normani's gone, Dinah ruined her" Bey looked confused "she fucking broke her, I heard it in her voice"

Bey nodded and sat me on her lap. "Beyoncé if you cheat on me, please tell me don't let me find out." she looked at me crazy and chuckled. "Like that'll ever happen."

"I'm being serious" "So am I" She kissed me and hugged me for a while until I spoke again. "She's taking Kari, they're moving" Bey had a smile, a weird one I couldn't decipher. "Then let's have our own child" I shook my head, she was being dead serious too.

"Bey...we got together officially yesterday, we've known each other for at least five months, we're not having a kid" She rolled her eyes and sat up putting me off to the side.

"I'll be ready when you are."

***

I hate this chapter soooo bad, it's nothing but a mess.

i have writers block again so this was all I could come up with but i might end this book soon because I don't know what to do with it anymore.

But alsoooo thanks for the support on this book. I love y'alllll💘