Chapter Thirteen

August 10
Houston, TX
Beyoncé's Car
Beyoncé's POV

I drove in complete silence as I turned right. It's been two months since Robyn and Kiana died and two weeks ago was the funeral.

I still can't find it inside me to forgive myself.

I had a choice to make and I made it but somehow it still feels wrong...

Maybe if I'd protected Robyn instead of Onika they'd both here...or would Onika had died?

I questioned myself back and forth until I arrived to my destination. I grabbed the two lilacs as I took a heavy breath and got out the car.

Keeping my head down the entire way I arrived at the two stones that had the words that could make anyone's heart shatter.

I stared at the gravestones with Robyn and Kiana's name engraved as I slowly put the two flowers down in between them.

I've visited them at least everyday which isn't healthy for me so I decided today was the day I made myself realize they weren't coming back.

"Robyn...I love you" My voice low as tears streamed down. "Kiana, I'll miss you..but it's time for me to let both of you go" I got up and stood straight as I walked back to my car.

***

"ONIKA I'M HOME" I yelled cause in this big ass house she's always somewhere new and I never find her.

After a few minutes of looking around and hearing no answer I shouted again...and again...and again.

I passed by a closed door hearing quiet cries from the other side. I lightly knocked and heard a gasp and clattering of objects. She opened the door with puffy eyes and smeared lip gloss.

"What happened?" She shrugged and walked by me quickly. "Nika stop" She stopped before her next step and looked at me over her shoulder. "It's nothing"

She walked off as I went into the restroom. I looked around until something stuck out to me and my eyes quickly widened.

"Fuck"

I grabbed the pregnancy test from the inside the cabinet and saw it said positive.

(A/N: Bey g!p soooo)

I put it back exactly where it was and left the bathroom and went to Onika and I's room. I held my head in my hands until I heard the door open.

"Bey are you cheating on me?" Onika's face laced with genuine concern as I looked at her shocked.

"This is the second time you've accused me and both times have been wrong" I laughed and she awkwardly forced a laugh out.

"Then where do you go every morning?" She questioned and my face dropped.

"I- I miss them" I couldn't stop the tears from falling, every time I even think of them I cry, I just can't help it.

She pouted and walked towards me as she held me in her embrace. My emotions quickly calmed and a smiled crept on my face.

"They'll always be with you babe, they never left" Onika rubbed my back as I looked at her.

"Now tell me why you were crying" I demanded and she sighed. "I'm pregnant, a month pregnant and of course it's yours"

I smiled and held her tight. "I'm calling it's a boy and we're naming him....Beyoncé Jr" Onika starting cackling at the name.

"If we have a son we're not name him Beyoncé nothing" I sighed and laughed a little. "Onika Jr?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I don't like Jr at the end" She answered and I scrunched my eyebrows together. "So if we have a boy we're naming him Onika?" She shook her head and laid next to me on the bed.

"Tomorrow is the first appointment, I'm excited" I nodded and put my hand in her stomach. "I'm excited too Onika and Beyoncé Jr" out the corner of my eye I saw Onika roll her eyes.

"Why don't we figure out names then a gender?" I nodded in agreement as I laid and turned to face her.

"Whatever gender, I just want it healthy" She smiled and kissed my lips.

"I love you Bey"

"Love you too Onika"

———————

Excuse any errors💜

Surprise?

I decided to continue the story sooo hiii again💜

This is a short chapter, but I wanted to get something out

Oh yeah BeyNika Oneshot story comes out Friday

(For those who read the time jump chapter act like it never happened pleaseeee)

Thank y'all for all the support and whatever, y'all so nice.